Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Yacely m.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by KookHee K.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Sam S.

BY BOBBI BROWN #99 in Bronzer

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Valerie C.
Freer, TX
LoveD this stuff works great. LIGHT & airy just the right amount of shine & bronze. gets on the brush really easily.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Im amazed this doesn't have the 5 stars! I love mine, it's pretty good, colors my face pretty good, love it!
Jennifer F.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite for a bright dewy summertime glow! Easy to apply and to build color without looking "muddy"
Rosa S.
Im dyingg to try this product đŸ˜©đŸ˜© the color looks great for my skin tone and i love the simple packaging
Michelle B.
Have been using this product for over 6 years. Favorite love it so much. And looks super natural.
Tierra M.
Norfolk, VA
This bronzer blends well so you only need a little. The small container lasted me a long time.
Summer H.
Goodyear, AZ
This product gave me the perfect sun kissed look and looks great next to my contour. Recommend!
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
Perfectly sculpts my cheek bones and nose. Stays all day. Lasts all night. Totally blendable.
Sydney C.
Nashville, TN
My fav bronzer of all time! Blends very well with my skin and looks like a natural tan
monique m.
Tracy, CA
My favorite of all bronzeres definitely gonna buy again. Great smooth high definition
claudia c.