Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Yacely m.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by KookHee K.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Sam S.

BY BOBBI BROWN #99 in Bronzer

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Greisy L.

last year use this blush and I loved it, very nice colors and blush I use daily, always I have several. I like and would buy and its price is a bit high.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
It is very red to me in somehow. I even tried to another shade but it was still red on my skin. I like the performance though. Only problem is the shade.
Cat L.
Philadelphia
This bronzer is gooooood! I've used it on and off for the last few years. It has a nice matte finish, and blends really well. So much pigment, too!
Fatima V.
My go to bronzer for sure. Very matte finish which I love and it is long lasting. Very easy to apply with brush and easy to blend. Highly recommend
Cait D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great for anything from bronzing your whole face to getting a deep contoured looked. Nice, matte shade not the most pigmented but very buildable.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
This is a good bronzer for beginners it goes on light and you can easily build it up. Great smooth formula and gives you a subtle bronzed look.
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL
When it comes to Bronzing powders Bobby Brown is one of my top three, its very buildable the color is gorgeous and I can wear it all year.
Kara b.
Great bronzer for the summer. It gives you a natural summer glow. It isn't too powdery or shimmery just right for a natural look
Barbie S.
I love bobby brown products. So any of her products are amazing. This bronzer has amazing pigment. Great look on the face.
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on skin
claudia c.