Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Yacely m.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by KookHee K.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Sam S.

BY BOBBI BROWN #99 in Bronzer

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Elena D.
Wahiawa, HI
Just like the rest of the Bobbi Brown products, this has a light feel to it and lasts all day. Very easy to blend. Best for tan and olive skin types as it is a very strong color. I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
Bobbi Brown's bronzer is the only one that I trust. I purchased mine at Sephora after one of the employees tested it on me. It lasts the entire time I need to use it. I use a medium brush to blend it in the right places (face and neck). I recommend this product to others because it'll last for a very very long time.
Taylor S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Gorgeous color with this bronzer! Bobbi Brown products never disappoint and this bronzing powder is proof. This is easy to blend and stays true to the color. I have fair to medium skin and it is a great color match, I will be buying this again in the future
Elizabeth L.
Birmingham, AL
I have used this more in the winter months when I want to have that sun kissed glow with no sun. It is not a heavy feeling bronzer and is probably better for those with olive skin or darker complexions. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
A. N.
Fantastic color, fine powder that blends seamlessly, works beautifully on the eyes as a contour shade, excellent staying power. Wish it came in a cream formulation.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
This bronzer its very good, I like it a lot, with this bronzer I look so good like I just went to the beach and I have now a beautiful tone of skin, it looks amazing and is very good for contouring, affordable, long lasting, I definitely would recommend it to everyone!!
Holly W.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is a beautiful bronzer! I think I bought this three or four years ago, there is so much product inside of it that I haven't gotten through yet! Good stuff
Katie S.
sarasota
I love this product! Matte finish, soft lightweight feel. Goes on smooth. Gives a sun kissed look like you've been at the beach all day. Great value for $42
Greisy L.

last year use this blush and I loved it, very nice colors and blush I use daily, always I have several. I like and would buy and its price is a bit high.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I use this as a bronzer and contour and it is amazing. I have had it for so long and it has lasted me. Bobbi Brown comes out with high quality products.
claudia c.