Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Yacely m.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by KookHee K.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Sam S.

BY BOBBI BROWN #99 in Bronzer

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Celia B.
So freaking pigmented. It is a gorgeous color and formula but one stroke to much and you have a full of drag queen look. Probably best for tan skin tones. True matte. The product lasts forever so no need to buy again.
Pamela N.
Phoenix
I love this bronzer, it gives you that been in the sun look with out being in the sun. I contour my neck NY chest any where there could be a shadow. I even do my legs. I love the price, it's very affordable.
Vanessa N.
Absolutely love this product of Bobbi Brown. A little goes a long way! But is an easy way to dress up a causal look. Great color variation. Light weight product, would recommend
Asia C.
This bronzer is really pigmented and creamy. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. It's very buildable and it has a matte finish (no shimmer at all). I would definitely buy again when I run out.
Jaimie G.
I LOVEEEEEE. I wear this all year round because it blends so nicely so it's fine even if I'm not super tan. Matte finish which is awesome. Looks even better when you're tan. Will definitely but again
Sarah B.
This is my go-to bronzer. It is great for a summer glow and for contouring as well. I have pale skin but can get quite tan and it is good year round. I like using it for contouring. Would recommend
Marley C.
The quality of this product is good. I accidentally got this product and it was a little too dark for me. I would buy this again in a lighter shade. And I would recommend this product to others.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Awesome! Always matte! I have the tawny and stone street and they are absolutely amazing! So easy to apply and very blendable. I love doing my powder contour with it!
Brianna J.
Paso Robles, CA
Most gorgeous bronzer I have ever used. Such gorgeous natural pigmentation, and applies so nicely and wears really well. I've gone and tried several other brands but plan on going back because it's tried and true. Worth every penny.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Tawny is a lovely warm pinky brown matte blush. It gives cheeks an incredibly natural flush on my Armani LSF 8/ Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 420 Bisque N/ NARS Syracuse (note that this is too yellow, though) medium tanned skin tone. It's not an "I just came in from the cold" color, but more of a natural soft rosy brown tone that subtly accentuates cheekbones and adds a hint of a flush. This goes well with many different looks and it's a wonderful addition to anyone's makeup collection :)
claudia c.