Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Yacely m.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by KookHee K.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Sam S.

BY BOBBI BROWN #99 in Bronzer

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I love Bobbi Brown products, but I bought the wrong color in this Bronzer, it's too dark even with my darker coloring in the summer. It was definitely long lasting and once I get the correct color, I will buy it again and I do recommend it.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
This stuff has always been my go to until recently because of the price (only reason it doesn't get 5 stars). I think it goes on a bit more red then I would like but that may work for some people. It looks mostly natural and blends well!
Sarah M.
I really like the Bobbi Brown bronzing powder. It makes my pale skin appeal tanner in a natural way with almost no shimmy. The product is true to color and stays on for a typical work day. The product has lasted me over two years so far.
Luz G.
I use this as my contour powder! I love the size of it, It last's me a long time! Definitely worth the price. I have medium-tan skin and it works great for that contour definition. I usallly apply it with a kabukki brush.
Hannah D.
I loved this bronzing powder. I have oily skin so I was scared to try the illuminating ones. This one is perfect for a beautiful sun kissed matte finish. I have fair skin, but these products make me look olive and I love it!!
Carie H.
Smoaks, SC
I got this in one of my birchbox boxes and I fell in love with this bronzer. It just complete my look so well. The only problem I have is the price. I cant see myself spending over 30 dollars on a bronzer with the job I have right now.
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
I really like Bobbi brown products and this bronzer works well. I don't notice a big difference when I apply t maybe I need a darker shade to use but if I use a good amount I can see a difference in my skin color.
c a r o l i n e C.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I've used this product for 5 years. It provides great color and it does not contain a shimmer like most bronzer. It's so light that you can apply to your entire face without looking like you got a bad spray tan!
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
This is perfect for warming up the skin. In the summer I use this all over my face to help my face match my tan on my body. I took one star off because the packaging cover broke fairly quickly for no reason.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
Excellent product! Pretty pricey, but you barely have to use any because it's very pigmented. It's a good tone for deeper skin tones, or used as a contour shad for pale skin tones. I would buy it again!
claudia c.