Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Yacely m.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by KookHee K.Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown 0.28 Oz, (BNIB) uploaded by Sam S.

BY BOBBI BROWN #99 in Bronzer

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Yacely m.
One of my best bronzerz the packaging is good no to big or small good for travel it comes with a mirror too! Thr formula is good to blend and the shade is just perfect for my skin type (medium) is a lil warm but not to orange works as contour too
Patty G.
Garden grove , CA
I’ve had the same bronzer for about 3 years . It’s lasted very long i love this bronzer because it has a shimmer to it . Although i do have to be tanned when i use it because tends to look orange when I’m pale . Would recommend !
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
I will never buy a different bronzer. This is perfect and natural looking. Does not fade or smear during the day - best for olive skin and even in a rush easy and quick to apply.
Allie C.
I got this bronzer in a sample size from Sephora. It is pigmented and very blend able, but the shade is too warm for my fair skin. I use it as an eyeshadow and I love it!!
Alice D.
Cary, NC
This was my 1st bronzer I ever purchased and I used it all even digging at the pan to get the last bit out. Great matte finish, very natural and buildable. I love BB's products because even as a beginner it's hard to mess up and over do it since it is to easy to blend and build up. I have recently purchased the BB Golden Light shade and love it too! I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't love the packaging. For whatever reason after a few months the compact won't close so I keep a hair tie on it to keep it closed. My local department store was great in replacing it the 1st time but then was not very accommodating the second time and told me it was a common issue with the compact. I still highly recommend the bronzer and still continue to repurchase despite the packaging.
sophie m.
I absolutely love this bronzer it's buttery it's pigmented but it's not to pigmented and has a matte finish it's good for contouring it's easy to blend but the price is just where I get stuck every single time I need to get this bronzer again it is a big bronzer so I don't have to get it too much but I have had to buy two of these and it was a lot of money
Trinity A.
I have used this bronzer I don't own it but I would really like to buy it it's easy to blend and lasts all day so you only have to put it on once it is amazing for contouring and like I said I would really like to buy this item and I do recommend this to anyone it's not just for certain people it can work for anyone
Becky P.
Durham, NC
I've been using this bronzer for year and still love it. Perfect shade for my face and very blendable. Sometimes I use it for bronzing but I mainly use it for contouring. Will repurchase over and over
Genavieve L.
I just recently got this bronzer, and it works great on my skin tone (fair). It's definitely on the warmer side, which is great for a summery sun kissed look. It also blends very well into the skin and I haven't had any problems since I've been using it.
Katie W.
Grundy
I love how pigmented this bronzer is, but it's almost TOO much. You have to be very careful with it. I don't care for the color of it though..it has a matte finish and has many uses in the package but I wouldn't buy again because of the price.
claudia c.