MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBobbi Brown
Bronzing Powder - Natural 028 oz, (BNIB)

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Natural 0.28 oz, (BNIB)

Bobbi Brown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Natural 0.28 oz, (BNIB)!
How would you rate this product?
Pooja K.
Brighton, MA
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
Love the product. The tint is amazing its gives tou shinny bronzy look with just one stroke. Love the classy packaging and they have amazing shades but this one can be used for contouring as well. Dual use love it😍
Hailey H.
Seattle
It’s okay. Not bad at all but nothing I tend to reach for. It has good pigment, and simple packaging.
Katherine M.
Atlanta, GA
I have a bronzer obsession and this is hand down the best one I’ve ever used. It gives you that natural tan look without leaving you looking orange. 10/10!!
sunflower D.
I randomly bought this I believe at Marshall’s but I’m glad I did ! I use it every time I’m going out and really want my makeup to look good ! It’s that sunkissed glow. It does have a shimmer but I love shimmer bronzers !
Allison A.
Holiday, FL
Un tono hermoso con excelente duración para el día a día , da un aspecto natural al aplicarlo
Abby W.
jessup
Absolutely love this product always recommend to my friends and family. It’s affordable and extremely effective. This is something I’d buy for the rest of my life, definitely recommend
Lindsey B.
Abingdon, VA
I am so obsessed with this bronzer! The color is so natural, even on my pale and freckly skin. It goes on light, but layers and blends nicely over other make up. Great quality for the price and lasts a long time! I highly recommend!
Terra J.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
Obsessed! It’s so beauty and easy to blend out. I’ve been using it for awhile. Definitely recommend it.
Jacqueline H.
Atlanta, GA
I love, love, love Bobbie Brown bronzing powder.  Like the blushes, it applies smoothly and looks so natural on your skin.  While it's pigmented, it doesn't come off looking ghostly or show up overly harsh.  It really melts into the skin for a natural finish.
Kay C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a bronzer I love to use on my brides, it’s also great for the woman that don’t want their makeup to be the main thing you see but the woman that want to feel beautiful and confident at work. Have a big meeting but don’t want to be the Face of attention.

Looking for your answer?