Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Shop Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Bobbi Brown Bronzer Hi everyone! Has anyone used this product? I’m getting a complimentary sample after purchasing their foundation. Any thoughts or opinions will be greatly appreciated!
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder!
Casey J.
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder uploaded by Casey J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Deep
I don’t always like to wear foundation, so this bronzing powder works perfect for me. It provides me with a float and even finish. It hides my discoloration, but also isn’t to heavy of a product for my face!Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Sveta N.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder uploaded by Sveta N.
Review for: Stonestreet
Very satisfied with this powder! Got it as a present and will buy it again! Love it! Will recommend it
Gemma  M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Golden Light
If your anything like me, your skin gets a shade or two lighter in the colder months. For this reason a bronzing powder is the perfect option to hold onto any remaining summer glow and warmth on your face. I love the new Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. A soft matte, silky-smooth bronzer which combines two-tones of red and brown to create a shade that you would find in a natural tan. Instantly warming the skin with a natural looking colour.
Brittany V.
I’ve used [brand:bobbi-brown-37] for years! This Bronzing Powder is always in my makeup bag. Goes on well and leave a nice defined look!
Lana Y.
Salem, OR
Love this bronzer. I’ve had it for a long time and it has still lasted me. It’s a natural, but pretty color and gives me a nice bronzed look without being orange.
Kelly F.
Royse City, TX
Review for: Stonestreet
Excellent contour powder, I use it in shade “Stonestreet” and it’s the best mix of natural bronze with reddish hues and taupe brown for contour. Perfect matte finish.
chloe A.
Millboro, VA
Review for: Golden Light
this is super pricey for bronzer it’s definitely worth it but I think that you could go to Dollar General and get a way better deal on practically the same thing
Joy R.
San Marcos, CA
I'm fair skinned and like to add some color and contour to my face- especially cheeks, forehead, temples and neck. The make up artists at Bobbi Brown are great at matching shades for your foundation and bronzers and blushes. This was the best for my complexion. It is buildable and lasts all day. This doesn't come off appearing "muddy" as other bronzers I've tried before have been.
s F.
newyork
Review for: Medium
You guys I’m not exaggeratingwhen I say that this is my favorite bronzer ever it’s very buildable and amazing shades not blotchy whatsoever I very much recommend it to all my friends and they all loved it
Tanisha D.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Dark
Amazing product! By far my favorite. I even use it as a blush sometimes and bronzer too. Suits my skin and isn’t very heavy but gives a great glowy look if applied right. Priced according to quality. I’ve been using it for 2 years and haven’t run out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer S.
Madeira Beach, FL
il y a un an
Lana Y. il y a un an
This is a great bronzer. One of my favorites. For reference, I am typically a medium golden/tan shade. This bronzer looks natural and is buildable without making me look orange.