BY BOBBI BROWN #19 in Bronzer

What It Is:

A lightweight powder bronzer with a soft, matte finish—your secret to achieving a sun-kissed look year-round (or just when you want to warm up sallow skin).

Why It's Different:

Formulated with the perfect balance of red and brown tones (the colors that exist in a true tan), this lightweight, mica-free formula creates the most natural look.

How To Use:

Using the Bronzer Brush (sold separately) sweep Bronzing Powder on the apples of the cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin—where the sun naturally hits the face. Finish with a light application of Bronzing Powder on the neck.

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
  • "this is a really nice bronzer. it has a soft matte finish that looks very natural. it comes in several colors so you are bound to find the one that provides the look that you are going for. or get two and custom blend the look you want!" in 110 reviews
  • "easily blended and nice natural colour. good for pale skin as not too dark and easy to blend out. gives a good finish for contouring. has a nice matte finish. would definitely recommend to others" in 38 reviews
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This is the nicest bronzing powder I have ever used. I have a fair skin complexion and use the light tan color. Because of my pale skin color I was searching for months for a bronzing powder that suited me best. I tried this for the first time last month, have been using it ever since and find it perfect for me. It is smooth to touch and very easy to blend which makes it extremely natural looking for daytime use or when I’m looking for a subtle sun kissed look. However, for a darker, tanned look it is also simple to use the product to build up the depth of tan. It also has very little shimmer, which allows me to contour using a separate highlighter when I want. It can be used sparingly so goes a long way!
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Review for: Deep more...
This is by far one of my favorite bronzers in my collection. I love the brand bobbi brown it stands for quality! The bronzer is perfect for light to dark skintones. I have medium with yellow undertones and sometimes its hard for me to find a bronzer that doesnt come off muddy. But this is amazing because you can build it up to your liking. You can create a natural look or a more dramatic look for a night out on the town! Would recommend and am going to repurchase it when I run out
Shuston V.
Lincoln Park, MI
I would have to say shade medium is one of the most versatile bronzing powders out there. It has no shimmer. It can be used to give a soft contour. It’s not muddy on the skin and won’t compete with any blush/highlighters with a bit of shimmer. It’s also great for blending down the neck and on the chest to bring warmth into the areas most women cover from the sun even when tanning.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
This is one of those bronzers that doesn't lean warm or cool so it can be used to either chisel out the cheekbones or to just add an overall warmth to the skin. I'm not a huge fan of their other makeup items because I think it's too overpriced for what it's for but this one I must say is definitely worth the buy! :)
Delana T.
Picayune, MS
Review for: Elvis Duran more...
Friends! If you're looking for a blendable matte bronzer this one's for you! I love the color range of the Bobby Brown Bronzing Powder. My contour always looks great. The only downfall is that it doesn't last quite as long as I would like. 😕
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Though there is nothing terribly wrong with this bronzer, there are many other cheaper alternatives on the market for an all over bronzing powder. There is ultimately nothing special about this bronzer to justify the crazy high price point. Save your money and get Benefit’s Hoola for nearly half the cost!
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Deep more...
I absolutely live Bobbi Brown products. It goes on so smooth without looking cakey. Also this bronzing powder adds a nice contour and doesnt add too much glitter or shine like other bronzers out there which I think is a nice touched. This product has you looking sun kissed not like a glitter bomb.
Pixie S.
West Babylon, NY
Use to work for all estee brands so i try a lot of different products yet when i find the one i like i keep using it. I first received this as a gift at work i won. Tried it out and turned out to like it started using it in my everyday look even brought it again offline
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Medium, Natural more...
This is my hands down favorite ever bronzer. It makes my skin look bronzed and glowy! I have bought both shades Natural and Medium for days when I’m tan and other days when my skin is not. The bronzer itself blends beauuuutifully!!! This will always be my favorite.
Lauren G.
W Hollywood, CA
Nice and natural. Not too heavy and doesn’t get muddy or dusty. I can’t remember the price but it’s big and I appreciate that. I love the round simple compact too, for some reason I repurchased for that reason alone. Not too orange, red or brown. Just right, you know what I mean, if you know what I mean.
Hannah L.
Does this make you look orange??
beauty f.
Would you recommend these?
Brittney S.
Is this a good bronzer for darker skinned women & does it get blotchy?
candace p.
Vero Beach, FL
I have very sensitive skin and currently using clinque bronzer and love it but I've heard so many great things about this bronzer. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this if so how was your skins reaction?
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
Does this bronzer make you look orange?