8 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN #21 in Bronzer

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Does this have a lot of orange undertones?2 Answers
  • Is this bronzer pigmented?2 Answers
  • I peeked at this the other day while I was walking around the mall ...1 Answers
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Stonestreet
I had very mixed feelings about this bronzer. The pigmentation is AMAZING. It's super soft and buttery and looks great on tanned skin. My only problem is it's not hard to blend. You have to be really careful when you dip your brush in, definitely knock off some excess powder and use a large fluffy brush. I think it's kind of thick as well, so I wouldn't use it with a super heavy foundation or all over the face, just where the sun hits. It's a great formula and last all day though, so if you're ready to blend like heck this is good for you!
Elisa K.
Elisa K.
This is my go to bronzer! I've gone through 2 and already have a back up XD
These are easy to blend and add a lot of warmth to your face when applied. It's pigmented and matte (which is perfect because I don't like shimmery bronzers). I can even use it as a contour powder! But definitely ask for help when purchasing to find the right fit for your skin - otherwise you may pick up the wrong shade and get the orangey affect I've seen a couple people comment on :)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I love this bronzer! The packaging is ultra sleek and simple, and super sturdy which makes it easy to travel with. I love that this formula is so easy to work with and blendable. I have shade 1 Golden Light because I have quite fair skin. I love the formula of this bronzer because it's almost creamy to the touch. I love that this is pigmented, but not too much so that it looks muddy or overdone, it is buildable. I love the simple warmth this gives my skin!
Connie S.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX
Bronzer is now a necessity for me.
I wear Bobbi's Skin Moisture Compact Foundation in Sand and was matched to this bronzer in Golden Light. It brings a healthy color to my face layered over my foundation that looks totally natural. I never wore bronzer (or understood why people loved it so much) until I tried this one. No sparkles at all just long wearing, natural color. And sheer enough that I've never put too much on!
Leila H.
Leila H.
This product is the bomb diggity! I am person of color and struggle with appropriate shades.. often times foundations and bronzers do not oxidize well and turn a beautiful person of color into a sad depressed grey and ashy looking person.. its ugly, and its horrifying.. BUT!! YAY for bobbi brown getting it down for us people of color. Good stuff lasts long.. doesnt look orangey or red. Great in pigment
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, 0.28 oz
I love Bobbi brown! I like this bronzer a lot. I find the Color is not too orangey. It's got a bit of cool undertones in it so you can contour with it. I love the packaging. I think it would be flattering on all skin tones. Took one star off for blendibility. If I'm not careful and go with a heavy hand it goes on strong and is hard to fix but all in all a great bronzer. I like it better than hoola!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like any other bronzer, this bronzer does justice on a quick make up or contour. It's always best to to use a small application when bronzing from you upper cheek bones and down the hallows. This gives you the look a slimmer face while not looking crazy either if you know what I mean. Some bombers tend to be a bit too orange or brown but Bobbi brown never fails!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to bronzer for years! I feel like there might be something better out there, but this is just my classic. I like that its not shiny because my face is already shiny enough on its own, and it looks very natural on me even though I have very fair skin. The more expensive price is expected with bobbi brown, and its dependent but not wowing
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this bronzer in the shade golden light, it is a very pretty matte light bronzer, and since I am very fair it does look very nice on my skin. It is lighter than the benefit bronzer. The pan is very big so you get a lot of product for its expensive price tag. The packaging is very pretty and simple and the mirror on the inside is very big
Marina G.
Marina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Stonestreet
I recently switched over from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to just using this bronzer for contour. It has a matte finish, and it lasts all day. It's got a decent pigmentation, but you can always build it up without it looking "cakey". This is my go-to for all bronzers. Although it's rather pricey, it's deffinitely worth the splurge.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you look orange??
candace p.
candace p.
Vero Beach, FL
I have very sensitive skin and currently using clinque bronzer and love it but I've heard so many great things about this bronzer. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this if so how was your skins reaction?
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good bronzer for darker skinned women & does it get blotchy?
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
I would really like to try this bronzer. I have a fair cool ivory skin tone and don't know what shade to get. I was thinking between golden light or natural? I just don't want the color to pull to orange.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this bronzer make you look orange?