What it is: A soft and matte, silky-smooth bronzer that instantly gives skin the look of a natural tan. What it does: This bronzing powder is formulated with the perfect balance of red and brown tones (that exist in a true tan) to create the most...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Bronzer!
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
So I have been really interested in trying a bunch of new bronzers lately. I just tried Bobbi Browns bronzing powder medium #2 in a sample size and honestly I can't get enough of this product! I just recently purchased Fentys Island Ting bronzer and Bobbi Brown kills fentys powder. It lasts all day long and the color isn't too over powering and powdery. It almost feels like gel powder and I am looking to purchase this in its full size.
Savita M.
Johns Creek, GA
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Savita M.
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Savita M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
If you look at my media you will know. I have hit pan on this bronzer and I have atleast 6-7 bronzers that I use regularly and yet I hit pan on this one. That is how much I love this bronzer. Perfect tone for my skin, not too orange and not to gray. Gives my face the perfect bronzing effect. I like the fact that it is matte and does not accentuate my scars or pores! I will definitely repurchase this! Bobbi Brown Bronzer
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Annie M.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
Y’all! I normally couldn’t afford this which makes me sad because I’m in love with it! But I was able to get a mini and I’m obsessed! It goes perfectly with my skin tone and blends so easily! If you can afford it, it’s so worth it!
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Jacky C.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
I have tried many bronzers and this is definitely one of my favorites! It gives me a natural, sun-kissed look with a very slight shimmer. It stays on all day, even in the heat there is no smudges. It is a little on the pricey side, but I have found it’s worth it because the cheaper bronzers I have tried tend to give me an orangey, fake look. I love that the compact has a mirror, perfect for my purse. Worth the money and it lasts me a while! Definitely would recommend!
Beth S.
Trussville, AL
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Beth S.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
I have honestly used this bronzer (shade Natural 1) for around 3 years now. It is perfect and easy to use with a contouring brush, and it blends well, even on fair skin. Although it seemed to be pricey when I bought it, it has lasted, like I said, for years. It’s also great as a “starter” bronzer for those who are beginning to dabble more in makeup. Highly recommend!
Sandyaa C.
harrisburg
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Sandyaa C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
I love using this bronzer ! It’s amazing & I suggest you guys to give it a try . I use it all the time .
Carmen T.
West Roxbury, MA
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Carmen T.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
Very nice matte bronzer. It’s not too orangy, very natural looking. I really like it!! The only downside is the price.
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
Beautiful natural finish and at an amazing price at my local tj maxx this is my first time trying her products and I can see why they cost that much !!
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Bobbi Brown Bronzer uploaded by Michelle L.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
I keep going back to this bronzer even after I’ve tried various others. It seems as though this is the only bronzer that looks natural on my skin. (Even during the winter when I’m super pale). I have and will buy again. Definitely a must try if you are looking for a bronzer
Tammy T.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bronzer
I’ve been using Bobbi’s bronzer for years. They have a good color range to choose from, it’s affordable and it’s been consistent in quality through the years. It stays on until I remove it by washing or with makeup wipes.

Looking for your answer?