Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow uploaded by Taty D.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Norma F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this palette.It makes your face look like omg that glow it's hard for me to find a perfect one love it can't wait to try this one.!
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I love the color blends of this product. The bronze colors go smoothly and evenly. I would definitely recommend this product. .
Taty D.
Staten Island, NY
This bronzer finding powder is wonderful. It is the best shade of sunlight to finish off your make up look. Must have product!
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Best product ever! Love the colors and they look great. Very affordable .So can get it when I run out. So glad I found this.
Leidy Marian R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard very good references for this product. I would love to try it.........................................
Kelli S.
Union, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I like to use it on my cheeks. Gives a nice natural glow! Makes face look so radiant and refreshed.
Ash. S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your face glow; young and healthy... It's one of my favorite product from this company
Kyla G.
Springfield, OH
I really love all Bobbi Brown products. I love the bronzer. They always have the right colors! Love!!
Chelsea S.
Brockway, PA
Beautiful color. This products makes your skin glow! I would recommend this to anyone if my friends
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Bobbi brown brand has tons of good reviews and if this product is a bronzer its definitely must buy
Veronica Q.
Brawley, CA
Are this is a good bronze?
sidney h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really pretty is it good
Iseul M.
Is this glittery or is it more fine?
Sam C.
To those who have used this, what are your pros and cons for this product?
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in need of a new bronzer and am wondering how well does this work? Is this bronzer an all day lasting BRONZER? How would people who have use this product recommend it ?