Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow uploaded by Taty D.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Amanda G.
Beautiful product. It's shimmers and makes you glow. It use it more in the weekends than everyday use. It's good for all skin types but works best with a primer for smooth application.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a Fabulous product, I have the brightening brick in Coral and I absolutely adore it, especially when I don't have time to do a face full of makeup or just want that summer brightness on my face, and this gives it, without going overboard ya know. I highly recommend this product, it just makes doing your makeup a lil easier
Alexie P.
Bobbi brown products are always a keeper in my book. This highlighter doesn't give that bland and tacky glittery look, it gives you a more dewy and subtle look which I was hoping for. The packaging is very beautiful and I feel like it accessorizes the products design inside as well. I like apply it to the tip of my nose, my Cupid's bow and my cheekbones for that radiant look.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Lindo iluminador.
Eh um po bastante fino e deixa um ar de rica. Ja me decepcionei com outros produtos que parece que passou um monte de glitter no rosto, mas esse definitivamente eh bem fino e deixa o rosto bem radiante.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
I have not yet tried this myself, but I plan to someday (when I have a little more money coming in haha) it's a beautiful color that looks like it would work for almost all skin tones, which is a plus for me bc I am very fair skinned.
Product J.
Love this product for an extra umph of glow to my skin. The multi tone keeps it beautifully balanced. It's a very soft powder, only need to tap your brush on it to pick up the product.
Areli A.
A little goes a long way
It gives me the prettiest sun kissed look. Can be used as an eye shadow or lip color when blended. Perfect for day or evening makeup!
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this powder as either a bronzer or as an all over face shimmer. I like to be really shimmery. I get a lot of compliments when I use this.
Heather N.
This is one of the most beautiful things ever you can even use it as eye shadow for all over the lid or inner corner highlight , So worth the money.
Tina J.
This is such a beautiful pallet of eye shadow. It's perfect day or night. They are rich and shimmery. It is a bit pricey, but it's also very good.
Veronica Q.
Brawley, CA
Are this is a good bronze?
sidney h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really pretty is it good
Iseul M.
Is this glittery or is it more fine?
Sam C.
To those who have used this, what are your pros and cons for this product?
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in need of a new bronzer and am wondering how well does this work? Is this bronzer an all day lasting BRONZER? How would people who have use this product recommend it ?