Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow uploaded by Taty D.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Erika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product ever! (One of them!) I was shocked when I did half my face with and the other half without this powder and the difference it made was insane! It was that final touch that brought everything together!
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fact that this is a finishing powder that doesn't make your face look Casper white it's my favorite thing. The color is not too strong so you wont feel like your face is a completely different color as your whole body (not white or too dark). At it last SO LONG. Agh, I love it.
Cami G.
Westwood, NJ
I love this product ! From my experience and other friends that own it I would say it works best on a medium skin tone. It gives you a perfect warm toned glow that looks like you stepped off the beach. It is totally worth the price and a perfect subtle highlight.
Sam C.
I love this brand! Bobbi Brown has some of the most amazing products but this one is one of my personal favorites. It's smooth and silky texture gives you a shimmery glow that is almost like you've been kissed by the sun. It's fantastic.
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is too dark for my super light skin tone but it looks incredible when I use it on my mom! This is absolutely worth the price and a definite staple. Anyone with at least a medium skin tone needs this in their collection!
Kaitlyn M.
washington, DC
I think this product is really underrated. The ability to blend the colors gives such a beautiful natural glow to the face and the product is very pigmented and applies easily with a natural hair or synthetic brush
Bobbi M.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with all Bobbi brown products but this bronze glow powder tops it all!! I'm so thrilled with it! It doesn't make your face oily, it's extremely light, & it's as if it lasts all day!! This is definitely my go too bronzer! Highly recommend!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
If you're always looking for a shimmer or a slight glow this is your product! You will always have a glow with this finishing powder. It's easy to apply and has a smooth finish! So go get your Bobbi Brown Glow!
Mari M.
Larkspur, CA
I love this product, it's so easy to use, you don't need to be a master in contouring to have that amazing glam look, it's the perfect glow for a nigth out and even for a natural look during the day!
Serwat F.
Springfield Gardens, NY
It's the perfect bronze with a little bit of shimmer. I have combination skin and I feel it's just the right combination. It lasts all day like most of Bobby Brown products :) it's a bit on the pricey side but well worth the money ❤
Veronica Q.
Brawley, CA
Are this is a good bronze?
sidney h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really pretty is it good
Iseul M.
Is this glittery or is it more fine?
Sam C.
To those who have used this, what are your pros and cons for this product?
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in need of a new bronzer and am wondering how well does this work? Is this bronzer an all day lasting BRONZER? How would people who have use this product recommend it ?