Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes uploaded by grace M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got this powder from saphora. It is amazing for hiding skin imperfections. It brightens the face and it gives it a clean and radiant shimmer.
Maadge D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is amazing. It is perfect for hiding your blemishes. Sonetime this line could be a little pricey, but it worth the price.
Stefania B.
Stamford, CT
Since I got this I can not put it down. I use it every day. It gives a perfect finish and it is the best finishing powder I ever had.
Diana R.
Estos polvos iluminadores son muy bonitos , su empaque es lujoso , pero su pigmentacion no dura nada , se cae muy rapido , ūüĎéūüĎé
Destiny P.
Portland , OR
Leaves my skin looking flawless. This stuff blurs my imperfections and leaves me flawless and slaying. I love it so much.
Ronnie b.
Warren, MI
Love this for right after I contour my face looks flawless and naked Best product I tried for finishing
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Love this finishing powder. it works on all skin tones and doesn't cake up on your face during the day.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely loveeee bobbi browns collection, great shades.... and goes on smoothly. just perfect!!!
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
Love theses nude colors, perfect for your everyday wear, there light but looks good and don't crease
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
What a great product and color also. It looks great as a finishing product. Love Bobbi Brown!!!
Marta A.
Is this finishing powder give you any color to your face or is it better as a highlighter?
Rachy S.
Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
I'm loving the look of the actual palette, but does it provide the lovely, suttle slightly-pigmented highlight that I'm looking for?
Jorden W.
Adelaide, SA
Is it worth the price?
Lidy G.
Costa Rica
Es un rubor o iluminador
Jennifer W.
Is this a good pigmented product