Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes uploaded by grace M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely loveeee bobbi browns collection, great shades.... and goes on smoothly. just perfect!!!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing makeup since I was in the 1st grade and when I discovered this product, I fell in love immediately. Wearing makeup is something I enjoy and consider my hobby. And using good quality products is my number 1 rule. I am very particular when it comes to my beauty and skin care routine. And what goes on my face. I also make sure my daughter is well informed about products she uses and how she applies her makeup as well. I have a strong belief that women should start using a skin care routine in their mid 20's and always look for quality products and discount coupon codes to save money
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I love this Finishing Powder. It is light and it gives such a nice and beautiful finish to the face. I bought it last year and use it at least 3-4 a week and I still have not hit pan. I love Bobbi Brown.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Stamford, CT
Since I got this I can not put it down. I use it every day. It gives a perfect finish and it is the best finishing powder I ever had.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Katy, TX
The colors blend together perfectly to brighten your entire face. I use it lightly around the frame of my face and it instantly makes me look more radiant. It was well worth the money
Tara D.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
What a great product and color also. It looks great as a finishing product. Love Bobbi Brown!!!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Estos polvos iluminadores son muy bonitos , su empaque es lujoso , pero su pigmentacion no dura nada , se cae muy rapido , ūüĎéūüĎé
Erika A.
Erika A.
I was hesitant about buying this product, but one I saw the side-side comparrison I was sold. It makes your face softer, smoothr, a highlight. It is that extra pop that every girl shoul have in their makeup bag!
Alesha N.
Alesha N.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great highlighter/bronzer! It brightens up your face and is a good "finishing glow" you need. It is reasonably priced. I use this every single day as a glimmering touch to my make up and I absolutely love it. People ask me all the time what I'm wearing!
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this powder from saphora. It is amazing for hiding skin imperfections. It brightens the face and it gives it a clean and radiant shimmer.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this finishing powder give you any color to your face or is it better as a highlighter?
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
Adelaide, SA
Is it worth the price?
Rachy S.
Rachy S.
Sutton in ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the look of the actual palette, but does it provide the lovely, suttle slightly-pigmented highlight that I'm looking for?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good pigmented product
Lidy G.
Lidy G.
Costa Rica
Es un rubor o iluminador