Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes uploaded by grace M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stefania B.
Stamford, CT
Since I got this I can not put it down. I use it every day. It gives a perfect finish and it is the best finishing powder I ever had.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
I can only use one word to describe this product - gorgeous. This is just simply the best, most beautiful finishing powder that you will ever find.
Maadge D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is amazing. It is perfect for hiding your blemishes. Sonetime this line could be a little pricey, but it worth the price.
Diana R.
Estos polvos iluminadores son muy bonitos , su empaque es lujoso , pero su pigmentacion no dura nada , se cae muy rapido , ūüĎéūüĎé
Ronnie b.
Warren, MI
Love this for right after I contour my face looks flawless and naked Best product I tried for finishing
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this powder from saphora. It is amazing for hiding skin imperfections. It brightens the face and it gives it a clean and radiant shimmer.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
What a great product and color also. It looks great as a finishing product. Love Bobbi Brown!!!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
I love bobby brown products but this finishing powder is great i love it!!!!!!!!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Love this finishing powder. it works on all skin tones and doesn't cake up on your face during the day.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely loveeee bobbi browns collection, great shades.... and goes on smoothly. just perfect!!!
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this finishing powder give you any color to your face or is it better as a highlighter?
Lidy G.
Costa Rica
Es un rubor o iluminador
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good pigmented product
Rachy S.
Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the look of the actual palette, but does it provide the lovely, suttle slightly-pigmented highlight that I'm looking for?
Jorden W.