Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes uploaded by grace M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder-Brightening Nudes Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Cayleigh L.
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is so lovely and I buy it all the time. It smells really great and looks great on my face. It's more of a bronzer for me because my skin is so light but I love the small amounts of blush in it. It looks so great and I would recommend to everyone!!!!
Micaela E.
Micaela E.
Most amazing thing I've ever put on my face! Really gives it a nice tan and soft look. I've had it for at least a year or two and it still hasn't run out! Totally worth the price! I recommend highly for paler people who want to really blend their makeup.
Joni P.
Joni P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous product. I can't explain it. It just leaves an air-brushed, finished look to the face. You truly glow without shimmering. It's like a compact of filter! It's my new favorite product this year.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin looking flawless. This stuff blurs my imperfections and leaves me flawless and slaying. I love it so much.
Dale R.
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
Love theses nude colors, perfect for your everyday wear, there light but looks good and don't crease
kamryn h.
kamryn h.
This product is amazing. It is perfect for hiding your blemishes. Sometimes this line can be a little pricey, but its definitely worth the price.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Katy, TX
The colors blend together perfectly to brighten your entire face. I use it lightly around the frame of my face and it instantly makes me look more radiant. It was well worth the money
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Stamford, CT
Since I got this I can not put it down. I use it every day. It gives a perfect finish and it is the best finishing powder I ever had.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I love this Finishing Powder. It is light and it gives such a nice and beautiful finish to the face. I bought it last year and use it at least 3-4 a week and I still have not hit pan. I love Bobbi Brown.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I've been wearing makeup since I was in the 1st grade and when I discovered this product, I fell in love immediately. Wearing makeup is something I enjoy and consider my hobby. And using good quality products is my number 1 rule. I am very particular when it comes to my beauty and skin care routine. And what goes on my face. I also make sure my daughter is well informed about products she uses and how she applies her makeup as well. I have a strong belief that women should start using a skin care routine in their mid 20's and always look for quality products and discount coupon codes to save money
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this finishing powder give you any color to your face or is it better as a highlighter?
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
Adelaide, SA
Is it worth the price?
Rachy S.
Rachy S.
Sutton in ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the look of the actual palette, but does it provide the lovely, suttle slightly-pigmented highlight that I'm looking for?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good pigmented product
Lidy G.
Lidy G.
Costa Rica
Es un rubor o iluminador