4 varieties available
BOBBI BROWN Brightening Brick
BY BOBBI BROWN
What It Is:
- Your go-to product for a lit-from-within glow, Brightening Brick in Cranberry combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to give dark skin tones gorgeous, subtle luminosity.
- Your go-to product for a lit-from-within glow, Brightening Brick in Pastel Pink combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to give extra light to light skin tones gorgeous, subtle luminosity.
- Your go-to product for a lit-from-within glow, Brightening Brick in Pink combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to give light skin tones gorgeous, subtle luminosity.
- Your go-to product for a lit-from-within glow, Brightening Brick in Coral combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to give medium skin tones gorgeous, subtle luminosity.
Why It's Different:
For the most natural flush, our Pro Artists recommend a combination of bronzer and blush—Brightening Brick has both, plus a perfect, subtle glow.
How to Use:
Apply on cheeks with the Face Blender Brush, and to the rest of the face for a subtle luminosity.
Talc , Aluminum Distearate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Nylon-12 , Petrolatum , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Methicone , Tocopherol , Water\Aqua\Eau , Tin Oxide , Barium Sulfate , Silica , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
BOBBI BROWN Brightening Brick
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Brightening Brick!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "this nude type of pink is amazing. love this product. looks very nice. good for everyday use. " in 34 reviews
Review for: Cranberry, Pastel Pink, Coral, Brick Pink more...
I actually own all 4 of these I couldn’t help myself. I started with pastel and then slowly ended up buying all of them. I really enjoy them for different things. Pink I use as an all over glow. Pastel as a highlighter and cranberry and coral as blushes. Cranberry is a gorgeous fall/winter blush shade for fair skin.
This is such a gorgeous color and applies beautifully to the skin. It does have some shimmer so for those not wanting that this wouldn’t be for them. For the rest of us, it’s buildable and you can wear it as sheer or full-on as you want. The individual colors work as eye shadows in a pinch.
No puedo explicarle cuanto amo esta paleta los colores corales son perfectos para el tono de casi todo tipo de piel , I claro para mi todo de piel es perfecto además saben que está marca es un poco costosa pero es porque todos sus productos son de excelente calidad 😊 me encanta se los recomiendo
Review for: Other more...
This is really nice in the nude glow color. Provides the tiniest hint of nude/bronze color and a little bit of glow. Very hard to overdo so that is nice. It's a nice natural finish too. It's a little overpriced though and I think there are other options for cheaper.
Review for: Cranberry more...
I love Bobbi Brown products! This product has just the right amount of shimmer and gives y cheeks just the right amount of color that it needs! It's super easy to apply and blend. It stays on all day! Would defiantly recommend to others!! Thanks, Bobbi Brown!
This really doesn't have a ton of pigment so at it's high price point I wonder what the point of it is. I rarely reach for it and the only thing I've used it for is a blush topper and that's just a waste of time.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos