BOBBI BROWN Brightening Blush uploaded by Karen A.BOBBI BROWN Brightening Blush uploaded by Karen A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

An ultrasoft, bronzy blush that warms up your cheeks with shimmer-infused color, instantly mimicking the fresh, healthy glow of sun-kissed skin. Why it's different: Formulated with a perfect blend of sheer powder and micro pearls, this skin-warming blush gives your cheeks a naturally radiant glow. Sheer mica powder and flat pearls reflect light for beautiful luminosity that's never muddy or chalky.

How to use:

Sweep a blush brush over the powder and lightly tap off excess. Apply to the apples of your cheeks, blending outward and upward into the hairline, and then downward for the most natural effect.

Talc , Aluminum Distearate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Nylon-12 , Petrolatum , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Methicone , Tocopherol , Water\Aqua\Eau , Tin Oxide , Barium Sulfate , Silica , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• What brand is this? Also do they recommend blending all t...1 Answers
  • This looks amazing! Where can you buy it? Is it good qual...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Brightening Blush
  • "it's the perfect color for my face! i love it. [product:bobbi-brown-brightening-blush-pink-truffle]" in 3 reviews
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
I use this blush every day. Applied with the Bobbi Brown blush brush, it goes on smoothly and has just a hint of glimmer. It blends well and has a very natural finish. I like the natural look and glow it gives my skin. It isn't too brown and isn't too pink. Highly recommend as part of a daily makeup application.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
I was a
little skeptical about purchasing this product but now that I've had a chance
to wear for a couple of weeks, I am sooooo happy I decided to go with it. This
beautiful pink shade looks so pretty on my skin it really brings out my shadow
and lipstick. The blended colors give you such a beautiful, brightening glow. I
Love Bobbi Brown Products <3
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
This bronzer is far too shimmery for my liking. It is a nice color but I prefer a more subtle shimmer or matte look. It's also a little over priced in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend it and won't be buying it again.
Alyssa B.
This product never fails me! It is a little pricey but is worth every penny. I would recommended this product to anyone who asks about it, and always go back to it whenever I run out! Definitely give this 5 stars!!
Breyana L.
Whittier, CA
This works so amazing on all skin types. I never had a problem. There is no blotche or a messy face after using this product. You could even use it as a body bronzer also. I love the natural finish it gives off in the sun light or even in the night. Hands down the best
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX
This highlighting blush and bronze is amazing. I received it as a gift and i fell in love. It's shimmery and has a nice color combination and it stays on all day. However, it's quite expensive and not something I can afford to repurchase daily.
JoHannah E.
Wichita, KS
I love the pigmentation of this product. It's extremely easy to blend, and lasted a long time. It stayed true to the color. It had a little bit of a shimmery finish which I loved. I highly recommend this to anybody looking for the perfect blush for spring.
Tyler S.
Hobbs, NM
I am seriously in love with this bronzing blush! It is pricey but so worth it, I has great pigmentation and it feels very nice on the skin, light and blendable!
Claribel T.
This product is perfect for the summer. Glowing face. Your face looks so effortless. I highly recommend this. So easy to blend, it gives you a shimmery finish
Haydee K.
It's a really good compact. Gives you a nice glowy flush look. It's a bit pricey but I have found cheaper brand stores use that works just as wonderful
Dara P.
Katy, TX
This looks amazing! Where can you buy it? Is it good quality?
Allison M.
What brand is this? Also do they recommend blending all the colors or using one at a time. What stores can you find this product and his much does it cost? Is it worth the buy or would it be better to buy another brand?