Bobbi Brown Bobbi's Eyecons Set uploaded by Andrea N.Bobbi Brown Bobbi's Eyecons Set uploaded by E L.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An essential eye trio featuring Bobbi's bestselling gel liner, mascara, and eyeliner brush.

What It Does:

Bobbi’s Eyecons features the coveted Long-Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink has a budge-proof, gel-based formula that glides on seamlesly with the Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush for eye-opening definition. Pair it with the included Smokey Eye Mascara, a kohl-pigment mascara that delivers ultra-black, stretched-out lashes in an instant. Together, this trio is all you need to make your eyes pop.

This Set Contains:

• Mini Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Mini Smokey Eye Mascara in Black
  • Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush

Buy on Sephora
Jenny C.
The first gel liner I've used and now the only, I was intermediates at first to try gel eyeliner but I immediately fell in love I was honestly shocked at how easy it was to use and the brush that it comes with it, although it may not seem thin but it really can make clean cut lines which I love about it. The only problem I had is using up the whole pot before it dried out. If you don't use it all it can be a waste but it was definitely long-lasting and a great product I will be re-purchasing in the near future
Elizabeth X.
I bought this set so i can test some products , and i love the eyeliner its super black and pigmented and ultra budge proof i love this formula and it doesnt make my eye watery like sometimes with my other products.
Nadia J.
Morris Plains , NJ
I love the pot liner, it stays and stays! I use it almost every day, especially when going out. I have brown eyes and it just enhances everything. It’s my first pod eyeliner but I definitely will continue using it.
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I️ love this set, the liner is so easy to apply, fluid and pigmented. Bobby Brown Smokey mascara is my favorite for length and volume, gives me lashes that needed lift! Just a great set for the money, I️ would purchase all separately, so I’m glad it comes in a set at a great value!
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I already use and love BB's gel liners, I picked this kit up for my travel bag. I do like the mascara, but as a second coat, since I need a very dry, waterproof formula to keep the curl on my straight lashes - this one adds a nice amount of volume
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This kit is absolutely amazing! The pot gel liner is one of a kind, very pigmented, creamy, long lasting, and versatile! The liner brush is super high quality and makes applying this product that much easier! The smiley eye mascara is to die for and the perfect addition to finish off your liner look! This is a great deal for your money! No doubt!
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love the packaging of this product. The product itself is very easy to use and glides on good. My eye color is blue and this shows up very well with any eyeshadow. I would buy this product again.
aubrey a.
Shepherdsville
This is by far my favorite eye liner/mascara duo. The brush is just ok, but if you have your own you can flawlessly do your liner and have it last all day. The mascara rivals any other I've used.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
I have got to have eyeliner on and mascara at some point in my day. The gel eyeliner goes on smooth and makes my brown eyes pop! The mascara is never clumpy or makes my eyelashes clumpy! I would recommend to anyone