BY BOBBI BROWN #35 in Face Primer

What It Is:

Perfect for packing with plenty to try - Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base now comes in a generous 15ml travel size. A Bobbi Brown bestseller—a primer plus moisturization for smooth makeup application (it's the best of both worlds). Rich in feel, but never greasy, this advanced oil-free face formula, with shea butter, instantly hydrates, softens, and cushions skin.

Why It's Different:

This oil-free formula combines the moisturizing power of shea butter with vitamins B, C and E for antioxidant protection to fend off environmental damage. Grapefruit and geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin. With daily use, skin looks and feels its best.

• Is this primer worth the amount of money that it is?1 Answers
  • ?? Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go-Vitamin Enric...1 Answers
  • I have large pores and extremely dry skin. I've heard gre...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go-Vitamin Enriched Face Base
  • "✨ bobbi brown vitamin face cream ✨ iv been using this for nearly a year now, if you have dry skin it will keep you hydrated but if i over use it i start to break out, if you have oily skin can leave a greasy residue." in 114 reviews
  • "this versatile product has been great as a makeup base because its hydrating and really keeps your makeup in tact after a long day. the ingredients in this cream are also very good for your skin and even though the consistency of it is more on the thick side you know its really locking it in the moisture because you can still feel it during the day. this non-sticky formula smells amazing as well." in 69 reviews
  • "loved this product however as i have oily skin it didn't help much with breakouts i feel that if you had normal to dry skin this product would be perfect. most luxurious packaging and product and buying it at a bobbi brown store made it feel even more special." in 18 reviews
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
ive been using this product the past week to see what i think. i have very oily skin and i always go for mattifying primers that arent silicone. i havent been able to find anything that works for me at this point. i know experts say oily skin is because its dehydrated so it produces oil to compensate. i have a great skin care routine and im very into it. so i decided instead of trying to find mattifying primers im going to go for a super hydrating one that everyone is going nuts over on youtube. first off, this packaging is so boujee and gorgeous. idk how i feel about the jar component as i get deeper into the product (not a horrible trade off)...the smell is freakin amazing. it smells so citrusy and invigorating! the consistency is SO thick you dont need a lot but not oily at ALL it leaves my skin like butter! and i do see my pores being minimized when i press in with my beauty blender. i have tried w 2 different foundations that ive been using and are familiar with and i havent had to barely touch up my oil and my makeup didnt break apart after 10+ hrs. im thoroughly impressed and i love that ur nourishing your skin while priming. yea its expensive, but im venturing to say this is a
potential holy grail!
Vivi L.
Another 5/5 star review for Bobbi Brown product. I first got this face primer in mini size from a set with other 3 mini size of stick foundation trial. This face base (aka primer) looks really thick but absorbed really nice on my skin and leave a little tiny bit sticky. I use a little fan try to dry out a little before I apply foundation on but it doesn’t go away, I think the texture just leave a little sticky like that for some reason. it have light citrus scent which I concerned a little. I am not citrus scent person. Anyway, this face base actually a first cream face primer make my skin feel smooth and light even with full coverage foundation . Specially, the cream haven’t make my skin breakout or have any reaction on which is what I am looking for a long time in a face primer. I used this primer in a week straight with 7 difference foundation, from sheer to full coverage and even with the foundation I hated and everything worked really good and smooth. after that week, I went to local Dillard purchased 2 full size bottle because I think this is the one and forever for my skin. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I got this from Sephora as a deluxe sample from my rewards points. The small jar has lasted me FOREVER! I have oily/combo skin and this works really well for me! I use it after my morning skincare routine as my primer for my makeup. Gives my skin a nice dewy and plump look! Very luxurious feeling. I feel like the price is kind of high but with how long the jar lasts, I think that makes it worth it!
Cara B.
Monterey
This is the BEST primer I have ever used. It is so hydrating without being oily which is great for my oily skin. My makeup stuck to my face and didn’t just sit on top. It blurred my pores and made my skin look so nice. The smell is so incredible and I cannot get enough of this product. It’s always sold out on their website and whenever I go into my local Sephora! I first tried it as an insider deluxe sample and even had my roommates hooked on it! Can’t wait to buy again. Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go-Vitamin Enriched Face Base
Katie M.
Billings, MT
Gosh I really really want to love this! I have dry skin so it’s very moisturizing and not overly heavy, my makeup sits on top of it beautifully and I usually don’t even add a primer with this.. just sometimes around problem areas, but unfortunately I’m almost positive this is making me break out :( I’m going to keep trying it for a couple days just to make sure but if your not acne prone I think you would love this! I know oily, combination, and dry people that love it!
Isamar A.
Salem, OR
I cannot say enough good things about this product, it literally saved my skin. I had a reaction to a topical cream, it dried my skin to the point where it was flaking off. It was gross, itchy, uncomfortable and made me very self conscious. I tried a ton of moisturizers (both drugstore and high end) and masks and nothing worked. Enter Bobbi Brown. I received it as a sample from Sephora when a purchased a moisturizer (that did not help), three days and my dry patch was gone. I have been using if for two years now. I do have really oily skin so I mostly use on dry patches or all over during winter. I do think it is worth the price, it leaves your skin soft and supple.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers EVER. I splurged on this recently during the VIB Rouge sale, and am so happy that I did! I love the citrus smell, and how rich & luxurious it is. I was nervous trying this because my skin is combo, more on the oily side, but this stuff is moisturizing and seems to be thick at first, but sinks in well and does not make me feel greasy later in the day. It also lays perfectly under makeup for daytime use.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I received this face base complementary from Bobbi Brown, and I am so thankful that I found my new foundation base. This cream delivers high quality vitamins to create a foundation base that will leave your make up looking flawless for hours. I love the fact that it is vitamin enriched and the consistency is perfect for foundation base. The scent is a very light, refreshing scent that will compliment your gorgeous skin!
Paula P.
Bridge City
This stuff is awesome! I ordered this Bobbi Brown Face Base from QVC and have been using it for a few week and it makes a huge difference in the appearance of my make up. It is rich and creamy with out being oily. My foundation applies beautifully, stays in place, and my pores are less noticeable. I would definitely recommend this product. Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go-Vitamin Enriched Face Base
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
I really like how moisturizing this primer is. The formula is very creamy and thick, so a little goes a long way. I have combo skin so I like to use this on my cheeks and a pore filling primer on my t-zone and it is the perfect foundation base combo. I took off 1 star because the scent is really strong, and for me personally not a very pleasant one. A little goes a long way, so don't let the price scare you!
Andria G.
Auckland, AK
Are you supposed to use this as a moisturiser or a primer? I currently use moisturiser, my face base, then a primer on top. Am I using it wrong?
Sandee C.
I have a lot of primers.. But heard a lot of great things about this one. Is it that amazing? Dying to try it!
Camille D.
Bakersfield, Ca
How do you use this product? As a primer or a moisturizer? I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and am so excited to try it.
Emily M.
wantagh
Im thinking about buying this but idk if its worth the price or not. Any thoughts on if its worth he 60 bucks?
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Is it really worth the money? And is it a primer or moisturizer?