BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go - Soothing Cleansing Oil Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Newark
 For a product that was so expensive and raved about in my local Sephora I was not as pleased as I had anticipated to be.  Generally I have quite dry skin,  but was surprised to find that this product was so oily that it began to leave little bumps all over my face.  I thought perhaps it could be a rash or an allergy, but then began noticing all the bumps  were forming whiteheads and turning into pimples.
Helene M.
Helene M.
Pasadena, CA
This smells sooooo amazing. I love anything herbal but not weird. BB does such a bad job at advertising their skincare line. It really is superb. This oil is so light, so soothing, and effectively removes makeup. It also does not use mineral oil as a base if I remember correctly, which is much better for skin and eyes.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big cleansing oil person, but I LOVE this stuff! It removes makeup so easily and leaves my skin hydrated but not oily or greasy. The smell isn't overwhelming and there is no painful residual effect on my eyes. I love to put this on a damp Qtip and rub my lash line to remove eye makeup.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect to wash your face as your traveling. It's a perfect size and has a pump. I'm a repeat user and use it every day. It takes all my makeup off since I do where a ton and I would definitely suggest it to a client of mine.
Maia F.
Maia F.
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for getting eye-makeup off. Very gentle but gets it off easily. Also works well for getting off heavy foundation and has never made me break out. Beautiful packaging as usual for Bobbie Brown. I'm a repeat buyer.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
When I first discovered Bobbi brown I was looking for a foundation that wouldn't break me out and felt light weight and then I came across this gem. On cold winter days my face chaos and cracks which causes wrinkles. I love throwing this in my bag and soothing my dry skin
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to remove ALL of my makeup for three consecutive days and it ended up clogging up on my eyelids, forming awful bumps that the doctor had to remove, saying that the oil clogged the glands. I didn't break my face out anywhere else, so I gave it 3 stars because I think it has the power to be a great facial cleanser, but I suggest not using on eyelids.
Moriah F.
Moriah F.
Groveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil works well as a first step of a double cleanse. I bought mine from Macy’s to try with the face base I believe. I didn’t repurchase bc I have so much skincare to work through, but I would bc it does breakdown the makeup without leaving a thick coating behind on the skin.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
West Plains
Love this product and how it takes off every last drop of my makeup including waterproof mascara and eye liner. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily. Only down side, it didn’t last as long as I was hoping!
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Fort Wayne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobbie brown has great face cleaning products that are Dermetology tested. The cleansing oil is great. I bought mine at Saks. I went through two bottles. Keeps my skin great and smooth . For dry skin it will help!