BY BOBBI BROWN

A 12-shade, multi-texture eye palette inspired by the professional shadow sets used by Bobbi Brown and her top artists backstage and on set. Whether you're trying to create an everyday nude eye, a high-drama smoky, or bold party look, the Bobbi Brown University Eye Palette does it all. Hand-selected by Bobbi Brown herself with a focus on versatility, these shadows can be layered and blended for a range of looks and effects. It includes a mix of signature and standout shades, and it makes it simple to create everything from a simple, classic light-medium-dark eye look for day and a smoky, shimmer-infused look for the evening. This palette offers metallic shadows to deliver a high-shimmer, high-pigment wash to give eyes instant dimension and drama, and its selection of shades, finishes, and textures are perfect for achieving countless eye looks for every season. The super-smooth, densely pigmented formula allows matte shadows to blend easily, and it won't crease, flake, or fade. This sleek, carry-it-anywhere palette has a large mirror for flawless application plus an artist-developed tip card for classic and smoky eye looks. This palette contains: - 12 x 0.59 oz Eye Shadow in Ivory, Cream Metallic, Stone Metallic, Antique Rose, Birch, Heather, Fog, Black Charcoal Metallic, Caviar, Black Plum, Ivy, Navy - Tip card see more...

• Does anyone know if this palette is still for sale online or in s...2 Answers
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Although this palette isn't super enticing on the shelf, I actually really enjoy the shade selection. They are wonderful for a true smokey eye and doesn't have those "filler shades" as I like to call them that most of other palettes have (blending shades and light sparkly, wearable shades). It's a great one for someone who already has all of the cult favorite palettes and truly wants something different.
Joelynn R.
This palette is so much more than meets the eye. Swatching these shadows will only make you disappointed - the color payoff is terrible. But as soon as you dip your brush in and put it on your lid, holy moly. Amazing! These shadows are gorgeous, blendable and have just the right amount of pigmentation on the eye lid. Love this palette!
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This palette came in a set with mascara - eyeliner bod and brush. I literally do not know what I did without this set! The set is perfect enough for every day yet you can also create drama for a going out/smoky eye look! I highly recommend the colors and combos are second to none!
Julia S.
Denton, TX
The colors are pretty, except I feel like their texture isn't the best. they tend to be a little chalk and not as smooth as I'd like. Some shadows are good and I knew that going in because I swatched it at Sephora. I would not buy this again because I feel no need to
Melissa V.
GORGEOUS palette. Great quality, pigmented shadows. Nice combo of shimmers and mattes. Mostly cool tones though.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love this palette. The mattes are just as beautiful as the shimmer shades. The shadows go on like a dream and blend out so easily. I have very light blue eyes and the shadows help pop the blue. This palette has colors that we make every eye color like beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this palette to everyone and anyone. Just look at how nice these colors are.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I do like some of the colors on here but some are not as pigmented as I expected. The black shimmer wasn't very pigmented so I had to keep applying more product to get it on. Some colors are very nice and very easily blended, like the dark red and green. Overall not a bad palette but I think there are better Bobbi brown ones out there.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love all Bobbi Brown products. This palette is very high pigmented and easy to use. It's a little pricey but long lasting and definitely worth it! I would certainly recommend this product specifically, as well as almost Bobbi Brown products!
Helecia W.
I just purchased this palette for the Sephora sale and it's a beautiful winter eyeshadow palette. It's filled with rich dark matte shadows along with a hint of shimmer here and there. The colors are pigmented but they can be a bit dry. It has a nice range of neutrals also to compliment the darks. I think it's worth the buy.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
When they say universal they mean in it! This pallet works perfectly on anyone skin color skin tone it's pigments are clear and precise and stay on all day I would still use a base just to be careful but if you're on the go and just need to put something on real fast this is a product that you can carry with you easily it's not too big not too small it fits perfectly in any pouch or any purse and it's definitely a universal product
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
Does anyone know if this palette is still for sale online or in stores in Canada?