Skin CareFacial SkincareBobbi Brown
Remedies Skin Moisture Solution No 86 - For Dry, Parched Skin 14ml/047oz Skincare

A deeply moisturizing facial concentrate for severely parched skin Formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate to instantly bind moisture to skin's surface Enhances skin's natural moisturizing factor while restoring its optimal moisture levels Instantly...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Remedies Skin Moisture Solution No 86 - For Dry, Parched Skin 14ml/0.47oz Skincare!
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Remedies Skin Moisture Solution No 86 - For Dry, Parched Skin 14ml/0.47oz Skincare uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Probably one of my favorite light weight serums. Double strand of hyaluronic that moisturizes for today and tomorrow! Amazing price for anyone who has dehydrated skin!
Fairfax
I can’t vouch for this product enough. Most moisture solutions do their job on the hydrating end but end up making me break out, but this one not only left my face feeling refreshed and firm, but didn’t cause a breakout.

Looking for your answer?