Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette uploaded by Rocelle R.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette uploaded by Rocelle R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beautiful shades especially the eggplant shade! I love that these are super pigmented and that it's easy to blend. It's on the pricey side but I don't mind the splurge because Bobbi Brown always creates awesome makeup.
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
I love Bobbi Brown, it is such a good quality makeup brand and everything they have is so great. They good have prettier eyeshadow shades but they are still awesome!
Bianca A.
I was really disappointed in this palette. The colors are muted and not pigmented at all, reminded me of my grandmas eyeshadows
Denise S.
Bobbi Brown makeup is made to last, stays on all day. High pigment and this pallet brings out the grey in my hazel eyes.
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Worth the price. Color stays on long and is vibrant the minute you apply it. Great for day or evening wear.
Laura C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very long lasting and vibrant colors! Does not smear or smudge, great for going out!
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Love all Bobbie Brown products. Beautiful colors in the peony and python palette
Hanna A.
Okay I loooove this palette. First, the case is super pretty so it feels like a treat to open. The pigments are great in the shadows ( I especially love the grey and purple.) great for us brown eyed ladies. I would totally buy this again and recommend it! I feel like these shadows have lasted a really long time.
Rocelle R.
The colors are not my style so barely get any use of this product! But the colors are very pigmented and so smooth to blend. Also the packaging is so unique and cool. It's a zip up cloth case. I would recommend this if the colors were different.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette doesn't get the hype or respect it deserves. I love this palette and think the packaging is Incredible. It's done in a cloth with a zip closure and application brushes. The colors are geared towards spring/Summer months, this is perfect to throw in ur bag and go because of its outer design.