BY BOBBI BROWN

The modern way to define lips. All new formula applies smoothly and evenly, it is long-wearing and non-drying, and it helps reduce feathering. Available in a wide range of shades, making it easy to find a perfect match for your favorite lip color. Each... see more...

Tiffany S.
Rosedale, NY
I absolutely love a nude lipstick and liner. When applying this product it glides on my lips so smoothly. The pigment is very vibrant and gives your lips a instant POP ! The product also stays on my lips throughout the day without having to reapply. I would recommend this to everyone! Bobbi Brown Art StickBobbi Brown Lip Liner
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a former lip gloss-addict, I was looking for something with a bit more polish and impact, but without that "lipsticky look". This lip color does it for me. Amazingly creamy, exceptionally rich, the perfect lipstick! I love it in Pink Buff and Honeysuckle, both nude-beigey shades, and Twilight, a subtley glamorous and sumptuous shade with a hint of shimmer. This unique formula doesn't cake and, though it's creamy and moisturizing, it lasts remarkably well. I touch up mid-day, after lunch, and I'm good for the remainder of my workday. What an incredible lipstick!
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeeee this stuff. Leaves you feeling so soft and smooth. It's super cheap as well. This is the only brand I am I'm loyal to, I've bought it for as long as I've been wearing makeup. Definitely recommend.