BY BOBBI BROWN

The modern way to define lips. All new formula applies smoothly and evenly, it is long-wearing and non-drying, and it helps reduce feathering. Available in a wide range of shades, making it easy to find a perfect match for your favorite lip color. Each... see more...

Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
As a former lip gloss-addict, I was looking for something with a bit more polish and impact, but without that "lipsticky look". This lip color does it for me. Amazingly creamy, exceptionally rich, the perfect lipstick! I love it in Pink Buff and Honeysuckle, both nude-beigey shades, and Twilight, a subtley glamorous and sumptuous shade with a hint of shimmer. This unique formula doesn't cake and, though it's creamy and moisturizing, it lasts remarkably well. I touch up mid-day, after lunch, and I'm good for the remainder of my workday. What an incredible lipstick!
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
Loveeeee this stuff. Leaves you feeling so soft and smooth. It's super cheap as well. This is the only brand I am I'm loyal to, I've bought it for as long as I've been wearing makeup. Definitely recommend.