BY BOBBI BROWN

A long-wearing eyeshadow Features a silky, matte formula Glides on smoothly & blends easily Provides perfect hold & comfort Creates a striking makeup effect see more...

Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Rich Brown 11
I've been using this shadow as eyeliner. I take my little Sephora angled eyeliner brush, wet it, dip it in the shadow pot, and line my eyes. I get a nearly perfect, precise, thin line. I think because I wet it first, it comes out a lot darker and cooler on my skin. I can tell there is a lot of red in the shadow when it is dry, but it doesn't come out that way wet (good for me, because my skin pulls a lot of red). Has great staying power. I prefer to use shadow as a liner above all else. Gives such a precise line, and fills in my lash line, so I don't see any gaps.
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this product so much. I even use this one for my Brows because it's dark enough and pigmented enough to cover my patches on your Brows. It's definitely a multipurpose eyeshadow. Would definitely recommend it.
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
Love the rich pigmentation and how long this lasts. This is my go-to eyeshadow. The color is vibrant. I still use a primer with it but think it could also be used without. Definitely meets my expectations and I will continue purchasing.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this eye shadow and all bobbi brown products! great quality, color, and feel! this eye shadow provides rich color and lasts all day.
Shauna C.
Newbridge
Bobbi brown is the best in the Cosmetic world the pigments are amazing and so bendable, Bobbi Brown have all colors to suit all eye colors. I find it very affordable and i bought mine Online and would defiantly buy again and recommend to everyone.
Elizabeth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shade, pigmentation, love everything about it! Better with kid primer but this is rich enough to go without if you don't use primers.
Jelica B.
Nashua, NH
A favorite brown eyeshadow. The pigment is rich and easily blendable. Longlasting and love the way it compliments my eyes. A great one!
karina c.
I really like this brown tone that serves me for my eyebrows and to make a tone in my eyes very cute is great I really like it
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
can you use this beautiful brown eye shadow as a color for your brows? or is the colors to shinny ? or is it just not the right color brown?
Jennifer S.
St. Pete Beach, FL
Where do i begin... Love these produ ts Wish i could find and review this eyeshadow!!! I love the color. I wear all Browns and New Towns but this is different this is a beautiful gorgeous brown color that I've never seen before that I would love to add to my collection that is slowly slowly deplenished. I would love to give my opinion as I feel that everyone's opinion counts and Bobby's products are absolutely amazing
Jamesa L.
How long does this last?? How well is the pigment on medium skin.