MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBobbi Brown
Bronzing Powder - Golden Light, 28 oz

Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Golden Light, .28 oz

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Golden Light, .28 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is great stuff! It gives you just the right sun kissed glow. I use it across the bridge of my nose and cheeks year round.
Miski A.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s good , I use it to contour , not too dark so there is no separation of the rest of my makeup .
Natalie S.
Cumming, GA
I’ve been using this shade for about 10 years. This is great year round and I find it matches and compliments any shade I am. I’ve gotten one of my friends to try and now she’s hooked- this was six years ago. I highly recommend to try at a beauty counter to see how the shade looks.
Deb M.
West Haven, CT
Excellent product which I have been using for years. Always consistent coverage and long lasting.
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Este bronceador es magnífico te deja la piel bien pigmentada y es un color súper suave
Emily P.
This is a GREAT bronzer! The color is very natural and applies so smooth. It really does create the perfect bronzed look. The only thing that is tough, is the price point. It is pretty expensive for a single bronzer.
Madina B.
Niles
This product is just amazing! And when I’m using this bronzer I feel myself like Serena from gossip girl. Lol
Alexis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this bronzer for years and I can’t get enough of it. It is a great bronzer for beginners.
Heather F.
Lansdale, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this bronzer! It’s a matte finish so I use this to contour as well. Doesn’t look orange on me at all, a lot of bronzers do since I have a light complexion. It’s super easy to blend out as well. One of my favorite contour powders.
Christina S.
I've used this bronzer many times, mostly in the winter. It is not a very dark color so it is good for pale skin. It blends into the face easily but does not have much pigment to it. I would probably choose other bronzers over this brand. It's a good brand if you don't like a lot of bronzer.

Looking for your answer?