BY BOBBI BROWN

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzer Refined texture & effortlessly glides onto skin Immediately imparts skin a natural tan look Uses year round for a sun-kissed healthy tone Available with different shades to suit you see more...

Madison R.
It’s a nice bronzer but I have noticed that the undertones are a little too red for me, so I typically only use it now as a crease color for my eyeshadow. I didn’t buy this but my friend gave it to me because it was too dark for her skin and I am tanner than she is. I think it is a good product but definitely swatch it on your hand and make sure the color suits you first.
Heather F.
Foster City, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this bronzer! It’s a matte finish so I use this to contour as well. Doesn’t look orange on me at all, a lot of bronzers do since I have a light complexion. It’s super easy to blend out as well. One of my favorite contour powders.
Tyson F.
Boulder, CO
When I first bought this bronzer I didn't realize how shimmery it was going to be and its not great for winter, but it is amazing in the summer. The color is really nice and leaves your skin glowy and bronzed
Rachel F.
Kansas City, MO
I am big on powder bronzers because they are easy to apply. This brand is nice because it looks natural and does not make you feel like you have a bunch of make up all over your face. I have an olive skin tone and I think it looks good with my skin! I would for sure buy again!
Christina S.
I've used this bronzer many times, mostly in the winter. It is not a very dark color so it is good for pale skin. It blends into the face easily but does not have much pigment to it. I would probably choose other bronzers over this brand. It's a good brand if you don't like a lot of bronzer.
Ana C.
Bobbi Brown makes the best natural bronzer, no shimmer or sparkle. Looks great for every day and easy to blend.
Madina B.
This product is just amazing! And when I’m using this bronzer I feel myself like Serena from gossip girl. Lol
Alexis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this bronzer for years and I can’t get enough of it. It is a great bronzer for beginners.
Triciana Da C.
I love the undertone of this bronzer. It has a unique yellow olive-ish undertone which works perfect for my skin. I am a black woman with a lighter yellow complexion, but I’d definitely recommend it to south asian and south east asian women. It is very long lasting since you don’t need to apply it heavy handedly.
MM M.
Sarasota
I use a lot of bronzing powder but this is the perfect shade! This product it’s perfect if you have a fairy skin, because it’s not too orange, it’s a really natural bronzing powder a little bit lighter than benefit hoola