Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Tasneem K.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Lacanda F.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Blush is available in a wide array of shades, it gives cheeks color that looks fresh and natural. The silky formula glides on smoothly and evenly. Matte finish looks natural and offers long-lasting wear. see more...

Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Bobbi Brown has great makeup products!! Well worth the price in my option because it's good quality.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
The perfect powdered blush for a great natural flush of color along the apples of your cheeks
Isabella G.
Great blush. Pigmented but not so much that you have to tone it down. It is not matte but not dewy, has a nice natural look to it. It applies and blends well and is so true to color. I would definitely buy again!
Andrew K.
Athens
This color is a great neutral shade for me, a subtle pink. Works well with several lipsticks I own. Love the quality of these powder blushes, so blendable and last. I typically use a flat top blush brush to apply and blend in. (I left similar review of Desert Rose, but had clicked the wrong color - Desert Pink is 5 stars and love it)
Katie D.
Welland , ON
One of my favourites because of its high pigmentation. There's so much product in the pan that it makes it well worth the price. High quality and long wearing. A little bit goes a long way so it lasts and lasts. Lovely peach/rose hue that looks amazing on all skin tones. Would recommend to anyone!
Shelbi M.
Melkbosstrand
It is a super good product, I use this on my clients in the summer to give them a pop of color. It is good for all flesh skin tones.the pros to this product is the pigmant and the cons are the price. I recommend this to all makeup artist.
Shirin K.
Alanya, Mahmutlar
This is my favourite blush of all TIMES!!! long lasting and vibrant if you choose!!! It adds up warmth to dull look. Totally recommend!!! Pros: long lasting
Cons: if you purchase a brighter shade, be careful with overdoing!!!!
Cristy F.
Barcelona
I love the color of this blush but for me it doesn't work out i rather prefer my nars one, but maybe for another type of skin works well.
jekasini j.
It stays on for a long time and the pigment of the blush is good and it has a very deep colour to it love the formula of it
Sasha W.
My favourite blush of all time, absolutely gorgeous, amazing application and pigmentatio with no kick back (particles)