BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Blush is available in a wide array of shades, it gives cheeks color that looks fresh and natural. The silky formula glides on smoothly and evenly. Matte finish looks natural and offers long-lasting wear. see more...

Victoria C.
Hilliard
I wear this every day and have for probably 5 years. It looks good on every skin type I’ve tried it on. It applies true to color and has a mat finish so it looks natural as apposed to shimmery. I will buy it again as soon as I run out.
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
Hands down my favorite blush color, ever! I have a light complexion and this blush is the perfect color for my skin tone and my dark features. It has great pigment and does require some blending but it’s beautiful and long lasting.
Alison S.
I have tried other blushes, but I always circle back to Bobbi Brown. It’s gives just the right amount of color, in a perfect shade, that looks natural and feels like nothing.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
This blush is so extremely pigmented you need just on application. I would use a stippling brush to apply. It is a great size it will last you a very long time. The color is truly beautiful. This one I got was called Tawny and this shade is a peachy-rose great for fall and spring.
Maria L.
Got this blush recently and it's so pretty! Being Bobbi Brown, it's obviously high quality with a great pigment. You can definitely build on it to create a more intense shade of pink. It also lasts me most of the day. I'd definitely buy it again unless I find a good dupe.
Isabella G.
Great blush. Pigmented but not so much that you have to tone it down. It is not matte but not dewy, has a nice natural look to it. It applies and blends well and is so true to color. I would definitely buy again!
Jessica M.
Such a beautiful color which goes with many different skin tones. I absolutely live the texture and how smooth these powders are. They blend so well! Purchased at sephora.
Olivia H.
Armonk, NY
This is such a nice blush, I tend to grab I️t in the spring and summer for I️t is pretty pink. I️m not a huge blush, rosy cheek person but, this blush is great!
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This blush is perfect for someone who wants a pink with a hint of brown in it. It was my go to blush for a while. The pigment is great and lasts all day.
Camila V.
Best blush ever! I bought my blush a year ago and I still haven't ran out. I use it as my daily work makeup routine and it actually lasts all day