Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Tasneem K.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Lacanda F.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Blush is available in a wide array of shades, it gives cheeks color that looks fresh and natural. The silky formula glides on smoothly and evenly. Matte finish looks natural and offers long-lasting wear. see more...

Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
This blush is so extremely pigmented you need just on application. I would use a stippling brush to apply. It is a great size it will last you a very long time. The color is truly beautiful. This one I got was called Tawny and this shade is a peachy-rose great for fall and spring.
Maria L.
Got this blush recently and it's so pretty! Being Bobbi Brown, it's obviously high quality with a great pigment. You can definitely build on it to create a more intense shade of pink. It also lasts me most of the day. I'd definitely buy it again unless I find a good dupe.
Jessica M.
Such a beautiful color which goes with many different skin tones. I absolutely live the texture and how smooth these powders are. They blend so well! Purchased at sephora.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This blush is perfect for someone who wants a pink with a hint of brown in it. It was my go to blush for a while. The pigment is great and lasts all day.
Camila V.
Best blush ever! I bought my blush a year ago and I still haven't ran out. I use it as my daily work makeup routine and it actually lasts all day
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Super pigmented and a wide color range. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite blushes even though I'm not a huge blush fan in general.
Victoria C.
Valencia
Is pretty compact, has a good lasting, pigmentes very good! Is a regular good blush! Easy to blend and super good for little bags
Lorena E.
This blush is awesome. Very pigmented!! All you need is a little dab and it goes a long way. It is very long lasting.
Mayra T.
So in love with this blush . Beautiful color
Last looks natural on my skin. The only con that I have is the price
Alison O.
Fort Myers, FL
Love!!! Isn’t over bearing color wise. I have a litter skin tone and it just adds a little color to my face.