Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Tasneem K.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Lacanda F.Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Blush is available in a wide array of shades, it gives cheeks color that looks fresh and natural. The silky formula glides on smoothly and evenly. Matte finish looks natural and offers long-lasting wear. see more...

Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
This blush is so extremely pigmented you need just on application. I would use a stippling brush to apply. It is a great size it will last you a very long time. The color is truly beautiful. This one I got was called Tawny and this shade is a peachy-rose great for fall and spring.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Got this blush recently and it's so pretty! Being Bobbi Brown, it's obviously high quality with a great pigment. You can definitely build on it to create a more intense shade of pink. It also lasts me most of the day. I'd definitely buy it again unless I find a good dupe.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Such a beautiful color which goes with many different skin tones. I absolutely live the texture and how smooth these powders are. They blend so well! Purchased at sephora.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Valencia
Is pretty compact, has a good lasting, pigmentes very good! Is a regular good blush! Easy to blend and super good for little bags
Camila V.
Camila V.
Best blush ever! I bought my blush a year ago and I still haven't ran out. I use it as my daily work makeup routine and it actually lasts all day
Toshira A.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This blush is perfect for someone who wants a pink with a hint of brown in it. It was my go to blush for a while. The pigment is great and lasts all day.
Nyomi S.
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Super pigmented and a wide color range. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite blushes even though I'm not a huge blush fan in general.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
So in love with this blush . Beautiful color
Last looks natural on my skin. The only con that I have is the price
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Bobbi Brown has great makeup products!! Well worth the price in my option because it's good quality.
Lorena E.
Lorena E.
This blush is awesome. Very pigmented!! All you need is a little dab and it goes a long way. It is very long lasting.