BOBBI BROWN Blush Brush uploaded by jenifer M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Luxuriously soft bristles and a rounded brush head make this one of our most popular picks.

Why It's Different:

Blush Brush is shaped to deposit the perfect amount of color onto cheeks.

How to Use:

Gently stroke the Blush Brush over color and lightly tap off excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending outward and downward toward hairline for the most natural effect.

BOBBI BROWN Blush Brush
  • "Love how this brush is tapered and perfect size to apply blush on cheekbones" in 20 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it to anyone who uses blush on a regular basis." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this brush about 2 months ago and I am in love with it." in 1 review
  • "It tends to get just the right amount on the first swipe/tap." in 1 review
  • "They last for a really long time and apply make up perfectly!" in 1 review
Winly L.
I own several Bobbi Brown brushes and picked this one up a few weeks ago. I've been using it every day since I bought it, and I LOVE it. I tried using other brushes to apply blush, but this one is so much better than the others. It's easy to use and blends the color perfectly. It really does pick up the perfect amount of color, too! I've used it with Clinique, NARS, Hourglass, and Bobbi Brown blushes and they all look awesome when I use this brush. Buy it!
Tomi B.
Topanga , CA
Nothing can be better than a real hair brush! Bobbi Brown brushes are the best!!! I had the whole kit, it was a present from my friends. Now it’s 3 years since I’ve been using them! They are must have!
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
I like this brush because it’s good at transferring pigment and also creating soft edges to the blush. This is my go-to blush brush and I always come back to it even if I try something else. Highly recommend.
Yesenia R.
New Jersey
10 plus years & still holding strong. These brushes last forever... keep them clean & it shouldn’t effect your skin. Easy to use... love the long handles! Expensive but there is no need to replace!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Beat blush brush ever! Picks up and deposits color on your cheeks beautifully! Some brushes pick up to much color, and deposit to much color and makes it impossible to blend. Not with this brush!! Expensive but worth every penny!
Morgan G.
All my Bobbi Brown brushes have shed even after washing, but over all they are my favorite brushes to use. They are easy to hold and apply whatever you're using well
Sheree P.
Culver City, CA
A whole new world! Was using the incorrect brush for bronzing for so long and was recommended to try out this beauty. Has lasted me over a year now and is still in great condition with its soft touch! Would recommend to anyone thinking about trying out something new! BOBBI BROWN Bronzer Brush
Mwanamke J.
I love all of my Bobbi Brown brushes. I used to not care about brushes until I started spending more money on makeup and the quality of your brush really makes a difference. I use this almost everyday and love it.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
This is a beauty. Makes blush go on so naturally. I use this brush so often. Almost every time I use
My makeup. This and the Wayne goss blush brush are my favorites.
Kevlar B L.
This is the most expensive makeup item I own, and for good reason. I spent over a year looking at all sorts of brushes for blush. I loved the  Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but wanted something that wasn't so dense so I could apply color and blend in one step instead of two.

This brush is amazing. The brush is soft but sturdy, and it puts blush on like a dream. I am super impressed on how dramatically it changed how my blush looks. I have had it for over a year and the only bad thing I can say about it is that it has shed like 3 hairs in that time.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
Has any of the brisels fell out of your brush before?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this brush better then sigma brushes???

back