BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A Silky Powder Blush That Glides On Smoothly And Offers A Matte Finish With Long-lasting Wear.

Why It's Different:

These Blush shades perfectly mimic the color that your cheeks turn when you're naturally flushed.

How To Use:

Sweep the Blush Brush (sold separately) over the Blush and lightly tap off excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending outward and upward into the hairline, and then downward for the most natural effect.

Talc , Silica , Zinc Stearate , Polyethylene , Tricaprylin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Laureth-4 , Peg-150 Distearate , Lanolin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

• Did a bright color or a doll color2 Answers
  • I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, ...3 Answers
  • Do they still offer the shade "Blushed"?1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Blush
  • "perfect pink for pale/yellow undertone skin. this is one of my favourite blushes along with mac peaches blush mixed with it! it has lasted me a good fee months and very easy to blend with a small fluffy brush! would buy again x" in 40 reviews
  • "It blends nicely and all you need is a little bit on your brush because it's highly pigmented." in 2 reviews
  • "Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink blush has been a staple in my makeup bag for years." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite blush, great colors that blends out easily and has a beautiful color payoff." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this blush for 12 years now and it is still my all time favorite. " in 1 review
Alex S.
I am a blush junkie! I cannot ever pass up a blush palette and own way too many blushes but Bobbi Brown blows all my other blushes out of the water. It works exceptionally well on my combo skin and lasts well over 8 hours even in the summer! Even though I own over 50 blushes, Bobbi Brown's is the first I've ever hit pan on!
Stephanie G.
23 E springfield street
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Coral Sugar more...
Best blush I’ve ever owned. It is highly pigmented so although it does seem pricey this little compact has lasted me for a long long time. I love the color as well. Very fitting for an every day look.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Review for: Other more...
I have this brown toned Bobbi Brown blush that I have had for years and I just can’t get rid of it because it is so flattering. I know what your thinking. Brown?! But I’m telling you it looks so good. It’s natural and blends really nicely.
Caitlin P.
Palm Harbor
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Although pricy, this is one of my favorite blushes. I have “Pretty Pink” and it is the perfect blush pink. It builds up nicely and will last longer than your foundation. I’ve also noticed that is keeps my face matte for longer. I use it on my nose too (which is the oiliest part of my face) and it keeps the oil at bay.
Sevastia M.
Glen Cove, NY
i have a few blushes in palettes I have purchased but the Coral Sugar was the first stand alone. The packing is sleek and sturdy. The color I thought would be too light for my olive skin but it looked so refreshing and has great staying power even though my face is an oil slick!
Anvita G.
Irving, TX
Holy grail status for me. This blush looks like a scary, bright fuschia in the pan, but comes across as a gorgeous, natural pink flush on my light/medium, cool/neutral skin (with freckles); that "just in from the cold" look .You definitely know you're wearing blush with this product, so if you like a nude, monochromatic look, this one isn't for you.

It's very finely milled, and blends beautifully into my skin. It's completely matte, and doesn't emphasize fine lines or pores like some powder blushes can on mature skin. I wear it year round. Not only would I repurchase, I have - I keep a backup in case it's ever discontinued. It is expensive, but it's worth
Daphne L.
Review for: Rose more...
This blush is incredible. It’s so highly pigmented that I’ve had this little tiny blush for years and I use it every day. I’m so glad I decided to just buy it even though it looked expensive for how much you get. Because of the quality, this has lasted longer than anything else in my makeup bag making it the most affordable thing in there.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Pale Pink, Nectar more...
I am in luv w the Pale Pink blush. I do it on the daily. It lasts all day without fading & stays true. It is expensive, but I got mine cheaper off Ebay. I also have Nectar & I would like to buy more of them. They are matte. Super awesome!
Valerie R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Tawny more...
This blush is a beautiful brownish pink shade that gives my cheeks a natural looking flush. It blends easily however it is highly pigmented so start out with a light hand and build up if you want to intensify the color. You probably won’t need to though because one swipe is more than enough for me! Bobbi Brown products are great quality and this blush is no exception!
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
My favorite blush. Leaves perfect color and sparkle at the same time. Great for everyday wear and has good coverage. Long lasting but still may need to keep re applying through out Day
Jordan E.
I really would like to try a Bobbi Brown product and the blush looks likes a great product to invest in, is it?
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
I've been wanting to try this. is it worth the money?
Ciara B.
East Linton, East Lothian
I have very pale skin, would this blush be too pigmented or would I be able to use it without having to worry that I am wearing blush that looks too bright and doesn't look natural at all. Which shade would you recommend for very pale skin?
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
I love her eye shadows. but the blush streaks on me help!!!!!?????
Joynèe B.
Is this good? I keep hearing that it's amazing!

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.