Bobbi Brown Blush
What It Is:
A Silky Powder Blush That Glides On Smoothly And Offers A Matte Finish With Long-lasting Wear.
Why It's Different:
These Blush shades perfectly mimic the color that your cheeks turn when you're naturally flushed.
How To Use:
Sweep the Blush Brush (sold separately) over the Blush and lightly tap off excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending outward and upward into the hairline, and then downward for the most natural effect.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "perfect pink for pale/yellow undertone skin. this is one of my favourite blushes along with mac peaches blush mixed with it! it has lasted me a good fee months and very easy to blend with a small fluffy brush! would buy again x" in 40 reviews
- "It blends nicely and all you need is a little bit on your brush because it's highly pigmented." in 2 reviews
- "Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink blush has been a staple in my makeup bag for years." in 1 review
- "This is my all time favorite blush, great colors that blends out easily and has a beautiful color payoff." in 1 review
- "I have been using this blush for 12 years now and it is still my all time favorite. " in 1 review
Back to this produce. This is my favorite powder blush, it works with any foundation you try. The perfect amount of pigmentation. You can easily tone it down or vamp it up.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos