Bobbi Brown Blotting Papers Refill uploaded by Viktoriya E.

BY BOBBI BROWN #31 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Bobbi Brown Blotting Papers Refill Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Are these worth the money of should I just buy some from the drug...1 Answers
  • Does this help all day long?1 Answers
Frankie K.
Frankie K.
Corona, CA
I don't know if this product doesn't work or if I am just not oily enough. I don't recommend these blotting papers simply because I found they did not work for me. I have combination skin - both oily and dry but I didn't find my skin reacting to it like I thought it would. I won't buy again. I still felt oily.
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
These have become my FAVORITE product to touch up with throughout the day. I have combination skin with a oily Tzone area & these keep me intact. I ordered mine from amazon & it came quick with nice packaging. These have replaced my sponges because their smaller & easier to conceal. I will continue to purchase
SeraBabii C.
SeraBabii C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting papers are to die for. I've used many brands and I always keep going back regardless of the price. There's nothing harsh about this product and when you use it you see results you can see thenoil coming off and it doesn't smudge your makeup.
Nita v.
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these blotting sheets, they're nothing out of the usually blotting sheets, I did expect a little more from Bobbi but it's a simple product. I will repurchase cause it did take away my oiliness. It is a little pricier than other blotting sheets though
Addy S.
Addy S.
Delaware, OH
This product was prefect because my skin type is bypolar sometimes dry sometimes oily. So this product helped with my oily times it was perfect it helped so much and I used it a lot. This was a life saver because when ever I'm out I usually get oily and my pores pop out so this helped with that.
Aurora T.
Aurora T.
Biloxi
Absolutely love this product! I am extremely oil and this worked so well and reducing the oil through out the day. It's a good price for a good product. The packaging in slim so you can just keep it in your purse throughout the day, these are perfect!
Elyn F.
Elyn F.
Hialeah, FL 6755 NW 175th LN apt. M
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products works amazing to remove excess oil in my face. I place this over my skin lightly and this is amazing because you can refill this. But I consider this product to be a bit pricy when you can find other blotting papers for way less money
marissa m.
marissa m.
Columbus
Great Blotting Papers! They do what they're supposed to and don't rip apart. I bought mine online. They're smooth and not bumpy like some blotting sheets are. A high end item but still worth it, especially if you just love Bobbi Brown overall.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The blotting papers are great on the go. I always keep them in my purse because I have very oily skin and frequently needs touching up. It instantly absorbs oil and keeps me matte. I need to do this about three times a day. I buy these through the BB website. Definitely recommend
Denisse A.
Denisse A.
Really does the iob! It more on the expensive side but the quality is better And does the job much better than the less expenssive ones, i have been using this for a while now and it has always met my expectations and would def. recommend it to my friends and family.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Are these worth the money of should I just buy some from the drugstore? Does this really get the oil?
Camryn N.
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this help all day long?