BOBBI BROWN Blotting Papers uploaded by Viktoriya E.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Powder-free, 3½"L X 3"W tissues absorb excess oil and perspiration from skin. Encased in a refillable black faux-leather case with mirror.

• Are these worth the money of should I just buy some from ...1 Answers
  • Does this help all day long?1 Answers
  • How effective are these on oily skin on a hot day?1 Answers
Myah A.
These blotting papers really work for me. I tend to get oily throughout the day and these really help keeping that under control. It is t harsh on my skin. I would definitely buy these again and recommend others with oily skin to try these.
ana c.
These blotting papers are amazing, if I use the clean and clear ones, it doesnt abosorb as much compared to these! I love that you can refil them too! I reccomend this to anyone with OILY SKIN which is basically everyone! even if you dont have super oily skin BUY THIS!!!
Jeannie E.
This skin care product has been amazing for me! I've struggled with my skin since I've had two kids and this has helped me out a lot! I would really recommend it to anyone! I have combo skin. So it can work for either.
Cynthia W.
Baltimore
These blotting appears are great for just sipping off the excessive sweat and other things. The paper is pretty gentle. However the only thing is it’s still a little expensive but then again it’s Bobbi Brown.
Ebony W.
These have become my FAVORITE product to touch up with throughout the day. I have combination skin with a oily Tzone area & these keep me intact. I ordered mine from amazon & it came quick with nice packaging. These have replaced my sponges because their smaller & easier to conceal. I will continue to purchase
Frankie K.
Corona, CA
I don't know if this product doesn't work or if I am just not oily enough. I don't recommend these blotting papers simply because I found they did not work for me. I have combination skin - both oily and dry but I didn't find my skin reacting to it like I thought it would. I won't buy again. I still felt oily.
Denisse A.
Really does the iob! It more on the expensive side but the quality is better And does the job much better than the less expenssive ones, i have been using this for a while now and it has always met my expectations and would def. recommend it to my friends and family.
BeckyLeigh P.
47170
Love these keeps your face nice andd even tones with out that oily look. You must try them they work amazing # INFLUENSTER junkie here. I love influenster. Ibwould do reviews for INFLUENSTER 24/7 if I could.lol
SeraBabii C.
Buffalo, NY
These blotting papers are to die for. I've used many brands and I always keep going back regardless of the price. There's nothing harsh about this product and when you use it you see results you can see thenoil coming off and it doesn't smudge your makeup.
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
I like these blotting sheets, they're nothing out of the usually blotting sheets, I did expect a little more from Bobbi but it's a simple product. I will repurchase cause it did take away my oiliness. It is a little pricier than other blotting sheets though
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this help all day long?
Reagan C.
Are these worth the money of should I just buy some from the drugstore? Does this really get the oil?
Lashana W.
How effective are these on oily skin on a hot day?