BY BOBBI BROWN #36 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Bobbi Brown Blotting Papers Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How effective are these on oily skin on a hot day?1 Answers
Mev🐻⚰ H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These blotting papers are A+! They are a 100% item that are always in my purse. They are some of the most affective blotting papers I’ve ever used. And I don’t feel like they are unreasonably priced for a back of good blotting papers from a reputable brand.
Flor M.
edinburg
I have used this twice and it is already my fav I love the packaging on this object it's super cute and I think the price is worth it. It did just what I thought it would I recommend it to people that have really oily skin!
Happy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This skin care product has been amazing for me! I've struggled with my skin since I've had two kids and this has helped me out a lot! I would really recommend it to anyone! I have combo skin. So it can work for either.
Johnathan G.
Lynwood
I tend to really rely on my Bobbi brown oil-blotting sheets which I use everyday!! These sheets help me remove my nasty oils off my facial area, and I don't need to mess up my makeup which is a perfect benefit!!
Cynthia W.
Baltimore
These blotting appears are great for just sipping off the excessive sweat and other things. The paper is pretty gentle. However the only thing is it’s still a little expensive but then again it’s Bobbi Brown.
Sam F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very excellent product and is very effective and soft to the face. It has a very faint smell so that it isn't too overpowering. Easy to carry around doesn't hurt the face at all.
Jacqueline O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like these bloating papers I feel like they didn't do much to remove the oilyness from my face. I thought it would be a better product but most bloating papers do not work. I would not repurchase this item.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting paper take all oils out of my skin! It is gentle on my skin and the packaging looks so cute!!!!! I bought mine online at sephora. I would recommend these for people who have really oily skin!
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it's so overrated. These cost way too much. It's a nice packaging but it's like a perm paper. I can just use those at the salon. Effective but too expensive. I don't recommend people buying these
Sav K.
These are a fav of mine !! I love these in the humid times of the year , when you're feeling a bit splotchy or cakey ! They're easy to keep with me or stay at home. I would repurchase these again in the future !
Lashana W.
How effective are these on oily skin on a hot day?