BY BOBBI BROWN #37 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Bobbi Brown Blotting Papers Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How effective are these on oily skin on a hot day?1 Answers
Mev🐻⚰ H.
Mev🐻⚰ H.
Pittsburgh , PA
These blotting papers are A+! They are a 100% item that are always in my purse. They are some of the most affective blotting papers I’ve ever used. And I don’t feel like they are unreasonably priced for a back of good blotting papers from a reputable brand.
Flor M.
Flor M.
edinburg
I have used this twice and it is already my fav I love the packaging on this object it's super cute and I think the price is worth it. It did just what I thought it would I recommend it to people that have really oily skin!
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like these bloating papers I feel like they didn't do much to remove the oilyness from my face. I thought it would be a better product but most bloating papers do not work. I would not repurchase this item.
Zaneta R.
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it's so overrated. These cost way too much. It's a nice packaging but it's like a perm paper. I can just use those at the salon. Effective but too expensive. I don't recommend people buying these
Sav K.
Sav K.
These are a fav of mine !! I love these in the humid times of the year , when you're feeling a bit splotchy or cakey ! They're easy to keep with me or stay at home. I would repurchase these again in the future !
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these blotters it get rid of unnecessary face oils and still maintains your make up on all day with out leaveing it cakey looking after blotting away the oils
Shaylyn M.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting paper take all oils out of my skin! It is gentle on my skin and the packaging looks so cute!!!!! I bought mine online at sephora. I would recommend these for people who have really oily skin!
Chrisandra J.
Chrisandra J.
Center Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
These truly come in handy when I'm out in public because I have oily skin. I can discreetly blot my face without being noticed. This is a great product.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting papers are perfect for on the go. They work perfectly and fit right into my purse so I can carry them with me where ever I go!
Maloney C.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
blotting paper is very effective and soft to the face.  i like it.  smeels very nice too. not too overpowering.
Lashana W.
Lashana W.
How effective are these on oily skin on a hot day?