BY BOBBI BROWN

Erica G.
Battle Creek, MI
Yes!!! This eye shadow is everything. Bobbi Brown is known for her natural looking make up. This eye shadow is so worth the price. It highlights natural beauty and adds the perfect amount of shimmer. I love to pair it with a darker smokey eye to really make my eyes pop!
Elizabeth M.
Carbondale, IL
I LOVE METALLIC EYE SHADOW !! These are so pretty. I love it so much i use it whenever i can. I love to use it as overall color
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
I love his shadows, very pigmented, very creamy. Long lasting, and not much fall out. Will defiantly be buying more.
Ashleydawn W.
Love these eyeshadows and the pigmentation so much. Beautiful colors and amazing texture. I love these so much!
Laiken M.
Their products are pricey but they're worth it. They are long lasting and love the colors!
Liz R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
The bobbi brown baby peach eye shadow glimmer is my favorite. It's got tons of sparkles and the best part about it is it kind of blends into your skin tone and just looks like a bunch of glitter. Not very often can you find sparkles that are just "clear". They always have some sort of color to them.
Alexandra M.
If you have fair pink toned skin like mine you will adore this eye shadow as a base. I have very translucent skin and you can see the veins under my eyelids so I always start my eyeshadow with a light flesh tone color like this. I love that it is light enough for my skin and does not turn too yellow. It would also make a good highlight shade for darker skins.
Imani W.
East Orange, NJ
I was actually given this for free because one of the students at my high school is bobbi browns son and she came to the school and passed out free make up. I was my first thing to own from her line and I absolutely loved it (until i dropped it and it crumbled everywhere!!!) I would recommend it to others but I don't think I would spend my money on it.
Amber G.
I love the Metallic Eye Shadow for night time. It makes my eyes pop and I have brown eyes. Anything that can make my eyes pop I definitely suggest it for you.
Sadie C.
Summerville, SC
Great brand! Great Color! Love this shade and how easy this is to apply. Lasts a pretty good amount of time with a primer.