BY BOBBI BROWN

We took our favorite, bronzy shade of shimmer powder and infused it with Bobbi Brown's signature Beach Fragrance in a beach bag-ready compact—the result is warm color for the shoulders, neck and décolleté with a light, addicting scent you'll want to wear all summer long.

Brittany D.
Richmond
Perfect for a summer glow! I’ve used this bronzer year round to glow my tan skin. I also use it as eyeshadow often. Best for tan or olive skin. My friend with pale skin loves it as well. No cons whatsoever. I would recommend this to everyone. And it’s not to pricey.
Lana S.
I love products that do a double do this one is wonderful for doing that. It is so nice for brushing on my Face and neck area. It is buildable as you can add more pylon it’ll come out looking more heavier.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I love Bobbi brown, it is my one of my favorite brands. This so so pretty and has a very natural look to it. The ONLY thing that is pretty disappointing and so not like Bobbi brown is the container is comes in, very cheap looking and feeling. A light, thin plastic that reminds me of a Lego.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I really like this product and the color as well as the texture and the application. it was very easy to apply. The only thing that I do not like is the price for the product but you definitely get what you pay for
Kasey M.
Milton, FL
Love this stuff! It’s perfect for an everyday look! It stays on all day and doesn’t change the color! It’s has a shimmer finish for a highlighter look. Easy to apply and blends great.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This shimmer was almost too shimmery but other than that , it was beautiful. It wasn't too.dark ..it was just perfect for light skin . U can apply more to build up . Gorg
Allison D.
Worth, IL
I couldn't wait to try this out I'm such a highlighter junkie and then to see Bobbi brown come out with a bronzey highlight that smells like the fragrance beach I was so excited. However I returned this immediately after I used it. I'm pretty fair however when I used this I was tan over the summer and the tone of this is so Taupe. It almost comes out like a taupe brown grey undertone when u put it on. And it's not safe for the face however most of us use it that way and it burned my eyes bc of the fragrance (I should of known better) but it was such a let down and it's expensive for the cheap packaging they put it in. What a bust :/
Jaylin C.
fort dodge
Gives you that bronze sun kissed look without even having to go out into the sun! Perfect color for my skin tone. Plus the shimmers give me that extra glow that I love!
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
I don’t have many bronzers in my collection, as I’m a bit newer to warming up the face & contouring.. I bought this one @ Sephora because it looked pretty & different. I love looking glowy. It smells really good; just like the beach! It’s really pretty on the skin; for lighter skin tones- more of a bronzer, just don’t go too heavy handed or it could look muddy. For darker skin tones- more of a highlighter.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This is a the perfect bronzer for summer time I promise you. You want that glowy, sun kissed look and you will get it with this. And a little goes a long way so this product will last you for a long time I promise. It is more expensive, but it's the perfect look for a summer day or night.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
What skin tone would this look best on?
Johndrinay B.
Hollywood, FL
I love bobbi brown, and i have seen a lot of highlighters but i really want to know how is this one? Cause i really need my highlighter to be shiny and long lasting. Anyone?
Jessica G.
Lyons , MI
I'm already thinking about summer... has anyone tried this bronzer? Or have one they recommend? I'm light skinned. It like a little bronze on my cheeks and collar bones before a day on the boat!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What would this product look better as? A bronzer?