BY BOBBI BROWN

What Is It:

The fragrance with the best summer of Bobbi Brown, now in a delicate hand cleaner that softens the skin.

Because It's Different:

This refreshing hand cleaner has notes of Sand Jasmine, Sea Dew and Tangerine, along with Pacific Seaweed Extract to delicately soften skin while cleaning it.

How To Use It

Apply the product on wet hands, foam and rinse.

Zoe K.
Buckley
The Beach fragrance line is my absolute favorite for summer, in all it's forms. I appreciate that they didn't just pour the Beach shower gel into a pump and call it hand wash-I have both and this feels better on my hands. It has notes of mandarin, sea spray, jasmine and kelp extract and the packaging is generously sized and classy-looking. Now, if they would just bring back the Sandbar soap, I'll be set for summer!!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Omg this stuff is amazing. It leaves your hands feeling so soft and gentle. It's the best. I got it as a gift and I just ran out so I will defiantly be buying more! I recommend this product to everyone with rough hands that want to make your hands softer!
Phoebe M.
I love this! It smells great and so moisturizing on my hands -- purchased at Nordstrom as part of a kit for Christmas and could not get enough of it. It's very gentle and very effective. Would highly recommend this product to all!!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is too high priced, I got as a sample or I would not have tried. Will not buy full size either. It is just not a great product. At this point my daughter has it and will probably have it until it is completely finished.
Amber D.
Lafayette, LA
This product is so great! The packaging is so cute! I would definitely try this again in the future to come. It was super gentle on my skin and left it feeling smooth. It was kind of pricey but it's a must buy. I really liked everything overall. It was nice!
Elais V.
Deltona
The  fragrance line is my absolute favorite for summer, in all it's forms. I appreciate that they didn't just pour the hand gel into a pump and call it body wash this feels better on my hands. It has notes of mandarin, sea spray, jasmine and kelp extract and the packaging is generously sized and classy-looking. Now, if they would just bring back the Sandbar soap, I'll be set for summer!!
Shelby R.
It smelt amazing, and bubbles a lot. It cleanses the hands very well and made them very soft. I bought it at Ulta. It was very gentle especially when your rinse it. It wasn’t that expensive, it is good for the value. I would highly recommend it to others.
Molly B.
Durango
 I love this product the packaging was super nice and left my hand super smooth it was my first time using it and I loved it it was very effective. I would definitely recommend this product I bought it and JCPenney I wouldn't change anything about it
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jennah S.
Canonsburg, PA
Love the smell of the beach line! Instantly brings you back to summer with its light beachie scent. Really love that bobbi keeps extending beach line as i previously had perfume, oil, shower gel and lotion.
Tia S.
Sharon, ON
How much is this? Is it worth it cause it looks really nice