Bobbi Brown Beach Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Tania A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

A lightweight body moisturizer lightly scented with our best-selling Beach fragrance— a lightly intoxicating blend of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin. Formulated with a soothing and hydrating blend of aloe vera and olive, jojoba, and sunflower oils. Plus, Green tea and vitamin E provide antioxidant protection.

Why It's Different:

Beach Hand & Body lotion helps reduce peeling and helps prolong the life of your tan.

How to Use:

Apply to clean skin. Massage a liberal amount to dry areas. Not for use on the face.

Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
Beach is one of my favorite scents, 5 star for the fragrance itself. The lotion is ok, it's not amazing but does help with the fragrance when you layer helping it last. I wouldn't purchase but it's nice when it comes in a gift set.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I am obsessed with this lotion. I got it for my mom because she is a beach girl and she loves it. It smells very pretty with a hint of sunscreen (not overpowering). It is rather expensive so I try to use a coupon at Macy’s or Bloomingdales when I can. Would recommend this as a perfect gift for a beach loving friend!
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lotion. It works wonders and you dont' have to reapply over and over. I use it in the morning and I am good for the day. I think it is extremely effective, I am always getting compliments how my skin looks so refreshed!  I buy over and over again!
Liz C.
Roeland Park, KS
This smells like an afternoon at the beach and yummy sunscreen. Brings back so many childhood memories! Bobbi is the best and her lotion is so moisturizing! Such a nice summer treat for your skin! Buy it!
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
This is my second bottle of Beach, and I absolutely love it. It DOES smell very similar to Coppertone, but like a cleaner, upscale, higher end version. It is fresh, clean, summery and light. Just putting it on, will make you smile and think of being on the beach. The scent actually relaxes me - probably because of the association with summer, the ocean and chilling out on the beach. I feel like a sun-kissed beach girl every time I wear it. A must have for summer.
Lissette v.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! I works amazing on my skin and is vey good value! I would definitely recommend it's super gentle and not harsh at all try going to sephora I recommend to all people
Shannon C.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my all time favorite scents. If you love smells that remind you of the summer vacation you spent at the shore, this one is definitely for you. Slightly reminiscent of a Coppertone scent, this makes me happy every time I put it on. Given that the actual Beach perfume doesn't have great staying power, I love this lotion layered with the perfume.
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
Bobby Brown beach body lotion is a small pleasure I enjoy in summer as it is great for dry legs and arms. It accentuates Bobbi's beach perfume spray which I also love and use all summer.The body lotion can be used liberally all over the skin and is not irritating a bit. I love it's light but fragrant scent.
Jamie W.
Bakersfield , CA
Bobbi Brown is a wonderful brand and I like how they're products are built for everyone and not just a specific type. They're beach body lotion is one of the best. I don't really use sunscreen but this one is pretty good and I would but it again. Overall it's great.
Tatum T.
Los Gatos
Borrowed this from a friend one day! I loved so obviously had to order one for myself. Use it all the time, it is soft to apply and feels great on the skin. Definitely recommend this product, now go order it!