BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown beach Body Scrub Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Joley W.
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this body scrub in the shower. It exfoliates really well and smells great. The scent is not as strong as the Bobbi Brown Summer perfume, which I consider a good thing. This is definitely an expensive product, but I bought it during a Sephora sale. There is a lot of product in the tub and it does last a really long time. A little goes a long way!
Shelley P.
Shelley P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product that helps to make skin silkier when used. I LOVE the smell. It totally smells like your best beach vacation. It is a higher end product, so you can find scrubs that are cheaper, but you'll never find this scent anywhere else.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried this once at a friend's house, I will say it felt very luxurious BUT the price is so steep to me when there are lots of other scrubs out there, like burt's bees, that are so much cheaper and have the same effects, at least for me...
adriana m.
adriana m.
Me encanta usar este exfoliante corporal en la ducha. Se exfolia muy bien y huele muy bien. El olor no es tan fuerte como el perfume de verano Bobbi Brown, que considero una buena cosa. Este es sin duda un producto caro, pero me lo compró en una venta de Sephora. Hay una gran cantidad de producto en la bañera y que dura un tiempo muy largo. ¡Un poco va un largo camino!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Valencia
I love Bobbi, i have tried this once bc one of my makeup mates have it and definilety love it, I need this product soo hard, i think it is amazing <3
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone give me their honest opinion about this product do you like it?