BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Our much-loved Artist Palette for Lips Features four different formulas for lips. Lip formulas include 22 Luxe Lip Color shades, 15 Lip Color shades, 11 Nourishing Lip Color shades, and 6 Creamy Matte Lip Color shades all in a sleek made-for-pros kit. Designed with a labeled interior divider to keep colors organized-including Bobbi Brown's Top 10-so you can mix and make endless looks. A portable palette that's easy to use on-set or simply on-the-go.

Luxe Lip Color Shades:

Russian Doll, Red Velvet, Retro Red, Desert Rose, Crimson, Brocade, Parisian Red, Your Majesty, Pink Buff, Flame, Raspberry Pink, Hot Rose, Atomic Orange, Pink Guava, Spring Pink, Posh Pink, Uber Beige, Almost Bare, Lilac, Pale Coral, Pale Mauve, Mod.

Lip Color Shades:

Raisin, Rose, Chocolate, Burnt Red, Red, Pink Mauve, Blackberry, Brown, Blondie Pink, Cocoa, Pink, Pale Pink, Orange, Sandwash Pink, Salmon.

Nourishing Lip Color Shades:

Black Plum, Raisin Berry, Blue Raspberry, Desert Rose, Italian Rose, Carolina, Poppy, Rose Petal, Coral Pink, Beige Gold, Pale Mauve.

Creamy Matte Lip Shades: Heart, Red Carpet, Tawny Pink, Crushed Plum, Calypso, Jenna.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Lanolate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Ozokerite , Silica , Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Cetyl Lactate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Linalool , Limonene , Citral , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 10 (Ci 47005) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Red 22 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Creamy Matte Lip Color Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate , Polyethylene , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Octyldodecanol , Isocetyl Stearate , Silica , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Fragrance (Parfum) , Glyceryl Oleate , Caprylyl Glycol , Oryzanol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Glyceryl Stearate , Citric Acid , [+/- Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 10 (Ci 47005) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005) , Red 22 (Ci 45380) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)] Rds Product Name: Luxe Lip Color Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Octyldodecanol , Polyethylene , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glyceryl Oleate , Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Tribehenin , Lecithin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sorbitan Isostearate , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Bht , [+/- Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)] Rds Product Name: Nourishing Lip C Oil Infused Shine Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Polyglyceryl-10 Decaisostearate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate , Synthetic Wax , Cetearyl Alcohol , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Polyethylene , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Squalane , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables ,

BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Lip Palette

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Lip Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michelle M.
This is a great lip pallate. You can use for almost any occasion and it is really long lasting, and doesn't fade. So many beautiful colors and shades to choose from, I very much recommend checking this out. You won't be disappointed!
Tonya B.
Rochester Hls, MI
So many options with the Bobbi Brown lip palette. They are so smooth and creamy. I prefer lips on the go and it is pretty big as a palette, but it is an AWESOME palette! I had to get aome of the lipsticks and glosses. This palette made me obsessed with the shades!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
When I saw this palette I was a little nervous- lip palettes tend to be very sheer and not very good. But, this palette exceeded my expectations and is absolutely wonderful. The colors in this palette are very natural and all are very wearable. All of the colors are very beautiful and versatile. The color is pretty opaque and lasts for a long time on the lips. The colors are mostly matte and do not leave your lips feeling dry but rather moisturized. While these are not transfer-proof, the do stay on the lips and leave a slight stain when the lipstick has worn off. I recommend this product to everyone- all the colors are wonderful and this palette is just so high quality. Bobbi Brown is a company that empowers women to feel confident and beautiful in their natural beauty, and this palette did make me feel wonderful! Here is a list of pros and cons of the product:
Pros:
-colors are very pigmented
-colors are wearable and versatile
-the lip lasts all day
-moisturizes your lips instead of drying them

Cons:
-I wish that the palette came with a lip brush of some sort

Overall, this palette is very high quality and wonderful! The colors look great on your lips and make you feel like a million bucks!
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD
First off... this palette does not come with a lip brush, so it's hard for me to know whether it's reaching its full potential when I use the lip brush of my choice. Despite this, the packaging is really nice and the mirror spans the entire top of the inside which I LOVE. I am medium-olive complexion with brown eyes and dark hair and it's really hard for me to find a suitable lip color, which is why I bought this. It is $60 at sephora, so I expected better from it. Most of the shades I tried looked exactly the same on my lips. It also takes very long to get it to be opaque on your lips. I like the fact that you can mix colors and that these colors are all great for fall, but I would've liked there to actually be a difference one I put them on my lips. They do feel nice on and are not dry though. I feel like if you have lighter lips or just more experience/skill with lip palettes this would be good for you because personally, I'm not great at makeup (hence why I haven't found good lipstick colors yet). I was really hoping this would work out for me, but sadly I will be returning it.
Sharline L.
Hollywood, FL
So much variety to choose from and perfect for the fall. I bought mine online and the color scheme is incredible for the season. It is super pigmented and easy to apply, it met my every expectation and blends like a dream. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Ashlyn A.
spring
This lip palette is AMAZING! I never wear lipsticks but this was nice it was smooth and creamy and stayed on all day and I loved that it was a more natural colors
Jo'Lynne P.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best palettes out there! Although it doesn't come with a lip brush, its a great palette. It has 2 shimmer shades that, when added, give a nice illuminating shine to the lips. They're very nice, neutral shades. Of course there's the classic red in there. Very nice on the lips, very moisturizing. I love it ❤️
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
This is the lip palette I bring with me when I travel. It’s very compact and has two sides for a total of 54 different shades. I bring my MAC lip brush and can customize any color that I want without carrying a ton of tubes and jars of lipstick and gloss with me. Bobbi Brown lip formulas are color rich, well pigmented and have a satin finish. They do not make my lips chapped and the color is very long-lasting.
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
If you are just starting out as a professional makeup artist I highly recommend this lip palette! It’s so versatile and perfectly shades compliments pretty much every skin tone under the sun. I use this palette on every makeup job I go on. I love the convenience and ease it provides. I have access to a variety of colors & textures that I can mix and match without having to carry a whole bunch of individual lipsticks in my kit.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
This pallet is sick on my cocoa brown skin. I grew up on Bobbi Brown so I am a promoter all the way. I feel like it will pop on any completion, but I got so many compliments when I wore it out. I am not skilled at wearing make up and don't wear it often so I have to take my time and follow tutorials online to look half decent. I would say give this pallet a shot especially if you have somewhere to show your sexy off. It's versatile where you can go from day to night.