Bobbi Brown BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Mindy P.Bobbi Brown BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Kimberly J.

What It Is:

The BBU Palette is the perfect option for anyone who wants a super-portable all-in-one face palette for all skin tones. On addition to our full range of Correctors and Creamy Concealers, it features Bobbi Brown's original Skin Foundation Stick in our signature yellow-toned shades. It's especially ideal for photo shoots, weddings and runway shows.

Palette Features:

• 13 Corrector shades
  • 14 Creamy Concealer shades
  • 20 Skin Foundation Stick shades

Corrector And Creamy Concealer Shades:

Very Deep Bisque, Sand, Chestnut, Deep Bisque, Cool Sand, Almond, Dark Bisque, Warm Ivory, Golden, Medium to Dark Bisque, Ivory, Honey, Bisque, Porcelain, Warm Natural, Light to Medium Bisque, Dark Peach, Natural Tan, Light Bisque, Peach, Natural, Extra Light Bisque, Light Peach, Warm Beige, Porcelain Bisque, Porcelain Peach, Beige

Skin Foundation Stick Shades:

Natural Tan, Espresso, Natural, Chestnut, Warm Beige, Walnut, Warm Walnut, Beige, Almond, Warm Sand, Warm Almond, Sand, Golden, Cool Ivory, Warm Ivory, Warm Honey, Porcelain, Honey, Alabaster, Warm Natural

Buy on Sephora
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA
I am completely in love right all the colors! All very natural and neutral, for sure my all time favorite pallet that I've used. Colors glid on very nice and creamy for sure a 10/10
Cassie R.
Love this pallet!. Im a big fan of browns. I like the brown smokey look. Browns are usually all I use for the most part. But I like to change it up from time to time
Vanessa C.
excellent product, Has variety of colors in a single palette as it is essential for a professional makeup artist, excellent brand. it doesnt with anything alternative.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
If you're a makeup artist looking for a full range of shades without carrying around 20 bottles of foundation, this is for you! This formula works with all skin types and looks beautiful on everyone. It's also great because you can mix shades together to get the prefect match.
Doral, FL
Ésta paleta es encantadora yo siempre compro paletas porque es una forma de llevar muchaa opciones en un sólo producto y con ésta paleta se puede crear el perfecto visagismo ya que tiene diferentes tonalidades para todo tipo de piel. A mi me encanta.
Gina W.
Sacramento, CA
I got this palette about a year ago and fell in love the first time I used it. It has absolutely everything you need all in one. I got to lighten my kit by taking only this for face. Every shade, and multiple textures. A must for every Pro MUA!
Rashee G.
LOVE this palette. I used to do makeup for others and this was a life saver and my go to. I was constantly reaching for it and highly recommend for any other makeup artists. Great formula and lasts forever on the face.
Kennedy W.
['Cherokee Vlg', 'AR'], AR
I love this product, I'm in to the brown tones for eyes it's all I ever use. The eyeshadow doesn't start wearing off it doesn't look like when you try to do a smiley eye thst you have just mixed all your colors tigerhdr by the end of the day
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
This is amazing. It is pricey but worth it if you are a makeup artist. You will have a shade for everyone literally. You get the same about of in the pan as of you bought them individually. Get coverage.
Macie F.
California, MD
As a makeup artist I work with many different people of different race, and shade of foundation and concealer!!! Most of the makeup I do is for events so contour and highlighting is usually done and this pallets is perfect for that!!
julieta r.
se ve barbaro como lo consigo?