BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Mindy P.BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Kimberly J.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The BBU Palette is the perfect option for anyone who wants a super-portable all-in-one face palette for all skin tones. On addition to our full range of Correctors and Creamy Concealers, it features Bobbi Brown's original Skin Foundation Stick in our signature yellow-toned shades. It's especially ideal for photo shoots, weddings and runway shows.

Palette Features:

• 13 Corrector shades
  • 14 Creamy Concealer shades
  • 20 Skin Foundation Stick shades

Corrector And Creamy Concealer Shades:

Very Deep Bisque, Sand, Chestnut, Deep Bisque, Cool Sand, Almond, Dark Bisque, Warm Ivory, Golden, Medium to Dark Bisque, Ivory, Honey, Bisque, Porcelain, Warm Natural, Light to Medium Bisque, Dark Peach, Natural Tan, Light Bisque, Peach, Natural, Extra Light Bisque, Light Peach, Warm Beige, Porcelain Bisque, Porcelain Peach, Beige

Skin Foundation Stick Shades:

Natural Tan, Espresso, Natural, Chestnut, Warm Beige, Walnut, Warm Walnut, Beige, Almond, Warm Sand, Warm Almond, Sand, Golden, Cool Ivory, Warm Ivory, Warm Honey, Porcelain, Honey, Alabaster, Warm Natural

Petrolatum , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Tribehenin , Kaolin , Silica , Polyethylene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Sorbitan Laurate , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Mica] Rds Product Name: Creamy Corrector (Mana) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Petrolatum , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Tribehenin , Kaolin , Silica , Polyethylene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Sorbitan Laurate , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Mica] Rds Product Name: Foundation Stick (New) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Talc , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Silica , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Squalane , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

• What is this palette for? Does it last?2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth it for a mua? Will t last all day ...1 Answers
  • se ve barbaro como lo consigo? 1 Answers
SHAWNACIE T.
Mesquite , TX
Bought this pallet sometime ago and I still have it to this day, it’s definitely the best thing that ever happened to me. I can use this pallet for literally anything on the face. It very pricey, but definitely comes in handy if you have a large clientele.
Quincee C.
Coverage, formula, shade range, this pallet is just a 10 all around! It’s definitely become a favorite pallet of mine, and I think it’s one of the best on the market. Easy to blend and build coverage and should be in every MUA’s kit!
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
😘😍💋 S.
Glen Burnie
 I think this make up kit is absolutely fabulous it is gorgeous and it is good for women who actually loves make up ,  applying make up brings out a woman’s inner beauty , keep posting❤️I really really love it .
Alexandria K.
If you’re trying to build your own makeup kit for clientele this is amazing ! It literally has every shade range you need and it’s extremely good concealer . I love this palette so much . I would recommend to everyone .
Annie P.
Corpus Christi
Good it has every shade you can ever need if you have a big family and you share your makeup then this is great it’s creamy blends nice and very light weight I felt like I lost a couple of years when I put it on it full coverage and very good
Macie F.
California, MD
As a makeup artist I work with many different people of different race, and shade of foundation and concealer!!! Most of the makeup I do is for events so contour and highlighting is usually done and this pallets is perfect for that!!
Ximena N.
Austin , TX
This palette of bobby brown is absolute perfection! I just love the colors and combinations ♥🌸😋 it is one of my favorite brands! Such good quality 💙💋 and i try use it as much as i can! I just adore jt
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
Love this palette because it's neutral colors. It' works as good if not better than the other palettes I have. It goes on smooth and stays all day. The packaging is very nice as well. I recommend everyone to try it!
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I freaking love this!!!! It has neutral colors so if ur a person who likes it simple this is for u. You won't regret it. I recommend this for everyone and all skin tones. I'm hitting pan already that's how much I love it
Princess P.
Pasadena, TX
What is this palette for? Does it last?
Jessie G.
akron
Is this actually worth it for a mua? Will t last all day on clients?
julieta r.
se ve barbaro como lo consigo?
Lindsey B.
Canton, OH
What are your opinions on the Bobbi Brown foundation pallet? I plan to be using it on clientele of all skin shades so I was wondering if the foundations are true to actual skin colors? How well did it blend out? BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette