Bobbi Brown BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Mindy P.Bobbi Brown BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Kimberly J.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The BBU Palette is the perfect option for anyone who wants a super-portable all-in-one face palette for all skin tones. On addition to our full range of Correctors and Creamy Concealers, it features Bobbi Brown's original Skin Foundation Stick in our signature yellow-toned shades. It's especially ideal for photo shoots, weddings and runway shows.

Palette Features:

• 13 Corrector shades
  • 14 Creamy Concealer shades
  • 20 Skin Foundation Stick shades

Corrector And Creamy Concealer Shades:

Very Deep Bisque, Sand, Chestnut, Deep Bisque, Cool Sand, Almond, Dark Bisque, Warm Ivory, Golden, Medium to Dark Bisque, Ivory, Honey, Bisque, Porcelain, Warm Natural, Light to Medium Bisque, Dark Peach, Natural Tan, Light Bisque, Peach, Natural, Extra Light Bisque, Light Peach, Warm Beige, Porcelain Bisque, Porcelain Peach, Beige

Skin Foundation Stick Shades:

Natural Tan, Espresso, Natural, Chestnut, Warm Beige, Walnut, Warm Walnut, Beige, Almond, Warm Sand, Warm Almond, Sand, Golden, Cool Ivory, Warm Ivory, Warm Honey, Porcelain, Honey, Alabaster, Warm Natural

Buy on Sephora
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
Love this palette because it's neutral colors. It' works as good if not better than the other palettes I have. It goes on smooth and stays all day. The packaging is very nice as well. I recommend everyone to try it!
Influenster M.
This palette is so nice for traveling but I️ will say in order to save product and just to change the consistency of the sometime stiff creams you are better off using these after mixing with some primer .. I️ recommend the makeup designory primer.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
A MAKEUP KIT MUST HAVE, the uses for the BBU Palette are endless. It's a small binder type book that contains the best color combinations of the creamiest medium to full coverage foundation, concealer you have ever tried. When I am working on one or two clients away from my studio this is the one product I will always have on me.
Karla I.
Upbeat can never go wrong with this palette.. with the different variations of shades in the palette, there's something to fit each skin tone. The quality of the product speaks for itself. It's amazing. One of my favorites. A little goes a very long way!
Austen P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is an absolutely wonderful palette for professional makeup artists! The foundations glide on and can be blended seamlessly with a beauty blending sponge. The concealer is a little on the sticky side, but gets the job done. I highly recommend this for new and working makeup artists.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
This is amazing. It is pricey but worth it if you are a makeup artist. You will have a shade for everyone literally. You get the same about of in the pan as of you bought them individually. Get coverage.
Nola R.
Milwaukee , WI
I’m on my third palette. It’s a gorgeous one. It has concealers and foundations in every shade. It makes being a makeup artist easy. My kit is condensed because of this. I always tell a makeup artist to get this. It’s not ashy, goes on beautiful. I love it.
Matthew B.
Los Angeles, CA
The price is a little scary, but the quality and versatility more than make up for it. I have this in my freelance kit to use on clients. If you're a working makeup artist and have the money for it, you NEED THIS! My clients love how it have a lightweight feel, but also provides good coverage.
Quincee C.
Coverage, formula, shade range, this pallet is just a 10 all around! It’s definitely become a favorite pallet of mine, and I think it’s one of the best on the market. Easy to blend and build coverage and should be in every MUA’s kit!
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins , CO
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
julieta r.
se ve barbaro como lo consigo?