Bobbi Brown BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Mindy P.Bobbi Brown BBU Pro Face Palette uploaded by Kimberly J.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The BBU Palette is the perfect option for anyone who wants a super-portable all-in-one face palette for all skin tones. On addition to our full range of Correctors and Creamy Concealers, it features Bobbi Brown's original Skin Foundation Stick in our signature yellow-toned shades. It's especially ideal for photo shoots, weddings and runway shows.

Palette Features:

• 13 Corrector shades
  • 14 Creamy Concealer shades
  • 20 Skin Foundation Stick shades

Corrector And Creamy Concealer Shades:

Very Deep Bisque, Sand, Chestnut, Deep Bisque, Cool Sand, Almond, Dark Bisque, Warm Ivory, Golden, Medium to Dark Bisque, Ivory, Honey, Bisque, Porcelain, Warm Natural, Light to Medium Bisque, Dark Peach, Natural Tan, Light Bisque, Peach, Natural, Extra Light Bisque, Light Peach, Warm Beige, Porcelain Bisque, Porcelain Peach, Beige

Skin Foundation Stick Shades:

Natural Tan, Espresso, Natural, Chestnut, Warm Beige, Walnut, Warm Walnut, Beige, Almond, Warm Sand, Warm Almond, Sand, Golden, Cool Ivory, Warm Ivory, Warm Honey, Porcelain, Honey, Alabaster, Warm Natural

Buy on Sephora
SHAWNACIE T.
Mesquite , TX
Bought this pallet sometime ago and I still have it to this day, it’s definitely the best thing that ever happened to me. I can use this pallet for literally anything on the face. It very pricey, but definitely comes in handy if you have a large clientele.
Danielle P.
Whippany, NJ
Does the job but not my favorite. Bought this for my kit and immediately noticed the palette is super small. A little product goes a long way but I’ve only used it a handful of times and am already running out of most colors. Pans are too small to fit a brush in so you need to use a spatula and scrape it. The product starts off really wet and creamy but once you put it on a face it balls up and turns chunky. Not buying it again.
Tasha M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great palette for a makeup artist starting to build their kit. With a pro discount it’s super worth the money. All of the foundations and concealers with a chart to make it easy to know which concealer/corrector goes with what foundation. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it is hard to build to full coverage with this product.
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in my makeup kit! It’s so versatile! It really does everything from correcting & concealing under eye circles, you can easily build up coverage or sheer the foundation out by mixing it with a little bit of moisturizer. I also use the lighter and darker shades to highlight & contour the face.
JESSICA M.
Spring, TX
Such a great product to have in your makeup kit especially if you work as a makeup artist. This palette has a great range of shades to match any skin color and not only do the shades work well as foundation it can also be used to concealer, bronze and sculpt the skin.
MAlitza V.
Tampa, FL
As a free lance makeup artist. This is my go to palette for my clients! I love the color options and everything I need is in one palette! The formula is one of the best I have used. Stays on for more than 12 hours and will always be in my makeup kit! This is a must have product!
😘😍💋 S.
Glen Burnie
 I think this make up kit is absolutely fabulous it is gorgeous and it is good for women who actually loves make up ,  applying make up brings out a woman’s inner beauty , keep posting❤️I really really love it .
Kelly M.
This has been a great investment as a freelance makeup artist! The foundations and concealers are buildable and very versatile. The thing that keeps this from being perfect is that the product must be set for oily skin or it won’t last at all and will get very oily.
Alexandria K.
If you’re trying to build your own makeup kit for clientele this is amazing ! It literally has every shade range you need and it’s extremely good concealer . I love this palette so much . I would recommend to everyone .
Alex P.
Lafayette , LA
This is a must have in any makeup collection! You get so much for the price of it and the quality is to die for! Whenever I do someone's makeup this is the first thing I come to! So many shades to really fit everyone!
julieta r.
se ve barbaro como lo consigo?