BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette

What It Is:

The BBU Palette is the perfect option for anyone who wants a super-portable all-in-one face palette for all skin tones. On addition to our full range of Correctors and Creamy Concealers, it features Bobbi Brown's original Skin Foundation Stick in our signature yellow-toned shades. It's especially ideal for photo shoots, weddings and runway shows.

Palette Features:

• 13 Corrector shades
  • 14 Creamy Concealer shades
  • 20 Skin Foundation Stick shades

Corrector And Creamy Concealer Shades:

Very Deep Bisque, Sand, Chestnut, Deep Bisque, Cool Sand, Almond, Dark Bisque, Warm Ivory, Golden, Medium to Dark Bisque, Ivory, Honey, Bisque, Porcelain, Warm Natural, Light to Medium Bisque, Dark Peach, Natural Tan, Light Bisque, Peach, Natural, Extra Light Bisque, Light Peach, Warm Beige, Porcelain Bisque, Porcelain Peach, Beige

Skin Foundation Stick Shades:

Natural Tan, Espresso, Natural, Chestnut, Warm Beige, Walnut, Warm Walnut, Beige, Almond, Warm Sand, Warm Almond, Sand, Golden, Cool Ivory, Warm Ivory, Warm Honey, Porcelain, Honey, Alabaster, Warm Natural

Petrolatum , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Tribehenin , Kaolin , Silica , Polyethylene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Sorbitan Laurate , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Mica] Rds Product Name: Creamy Corrector (Mana) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Petrolatum , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Tribehenin , Kaolin , Silica , Polyethylene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Sorbitan Laurate , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Mica] Rds Product Name: Foundation Stick (New) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Talc , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Silica , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Squalane , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

How is the formula of this, they are really dry or more creamy? A little goes a long way? And what about the coverage ? Looking to purchase this to start my MUA kit
Iss worth the money?
BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette ? Is this palette worth it? I know it has concealers and foundation in it but as a traveling artist, do you think this is the best one for your money or are there other options out there that are better and cheaper? [product:bobbi-brown-bbu-pro-face-palette]
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Karla I.
Upbeat can never go wrong with this palette.. with the different variations of shades in the palette, there's something to fit each skin tone. The quality of the product speaks for itself. It's amazing. One of my favorites. A little goes a very long way!
Mariangely R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great shade range!! A big too big of a palette to bring around. But this is mainly used for tutorial purposes
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Does the job but not my favorite. Bought this for my kit and immediately noticed the palette is super small. A little product goes a long way but I’ve only used it a handful of times and am already running out of most colors. Pans are too small to fit a brush in so you need to use a spatula and scrape it. The product starts off really wet and creamy but once you put it on a face it balls up and turns chunky. Not buying it again.
Austen P.
Portland, OR
This is an absolutely wonderful palette for professional makeup artists! The foundations glide on and can be blended seamlessly with a beauty blending sponge. The concealer is a little on the sticky side, but gets the job done. I highly recommend this for new and working makeup artists.
Kelly S.
Pooler, GA
This palette is perfect for any face. It allows you to blend colors and create that perfect tent for your face.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
I really like this because it has so many different kinds of shades which is a plus. I recommend this to my aunt and she always uses it now.
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
This pallet it's amazing for medium and dark skin it has All the shades that we need for concealer and contour too
Evelyn B.
I love this palette and it's women of color friendly. It is a bit on the pricey side of things but it's so worth it.
Tannu J.
Redmond, WA
Love the pallete all natural colors I would say it suits all skin shades and very light
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
A MAKEUP KIT MUST HAVE, the uses for the BBU Palette are endless. It's a small binder type book that contains the best color combinations of the creamiest medium to full coverage foundation, concealer you have ever tried. When I am working on one or two clients away from my studio this is the one product I will always have on me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Simran K.
Waco, TX
il y a un an
BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette ? Is this palette worth it? I know it has concealers and foundation in it but as a traveling artist, do you think this is the best one for your money or are there other options out there that are better and cheaper? BOBBI BROWN BBU Pro Face Palette
Shay K. il y a un an
As a pro mua I travel everytime and definitely need something compact thus bbu palette is my to go to palette not just its easy to carry around but also i can customize the coverage I need from sheer to full coverage. Definitely worth the money :)