Bobbi Brown BBU Lip Palette uploaded by Makeup A.Bobbi Brown BBU Lip Palette uploaded by Jo'Lynne P.Bobbi Brown BBU Lip Palette uploaded by Jo'Lynne P.

BY BOBBI BROWN

An exclusive, artist-inspired palette with Bobbi Brown's 10 original lip colors, including two fan-favorite shimmers. Hand-selected by Bobbi Brown to offer a range of wearable, super-flattering lipsticks that actually look like lips, these 12 nude, bright, and bold shades can be worn alone or layered to create virtually any lip look. The sleek, ready-to-travel palette lets you carry all the essentials on the go, and it features a large mirror for mistake-free touch ups. With a creamy feel and semi-matte finish, each lip color instantly delivers comfortable, rich color. They're formulated with vitamins E and C and beeswax, leaving lips moisturized for hours. Infused with light-reflecting pearls, the shimmer finish shades leave the same buttery feel and lasting wear. This palette includes an artist-developed tip card to help you get the most out of every shade so you can take your look from everyday nude or subtle shimmer lip to a polished evening look. Whether you choose the original, perfect nude, Beige the ultimate fix-all for lips or the ultra-flattering, wear-anywhere Rose shade, this giftable palette is perfect for mixing, matching, or playing up custom lip looks. This palette contains: - 12 x 0.45 oz Lip color in Salmon, Beige, Raisin, Brown, Rose, Pink, Orange, Blackberry, Burnt Red, Red, Beige Gold, Berry Shimmer - Tip card

Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
When I saw this palette I was a little nervous- lip palettes tend to be very sheer and not very good. But, this palette exceeded my expectations and is absolutely wonderful. The colors in this palette are very natural and all are very wearable. All of the colors are very beautiful and versatile. color is pretty opaque and lasts for a long time on the lips. The colors are mostly matte and do not leave your lips feeling dry but rather moisturized. While these are not transfer-proof, the do stay on the lips and leave a slight stain when the lipstick has worn off. I recommend this product to everyone- all the colors are wonderful and this palette is just so high quality.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
This pallet is sick on my cocoa brown skin. I grew up on Bobbi Brown so I am a promoter all the way. I feel like it will pop on any completion, but I got so many compliments when I wore it out. I am not skilled at wearing make up and don't wear it often so I have to take my time and follow tutorials online to look half decent. I would say give this pallet a shot especially if you have somewhere to show your sexy off. It's versatile where you can go from day to night.
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD
First off... this palette does not come with a lip brush, so it's hard for me to know whether it's reaching its full potential when I use the lip brush of my choice. Despite this, the packaging is really nice and the mirror spans the entire top of the inside which I LOVE. I am medium-olive complexion with brown eyes and dark hair and it's really hard for me to find a suitable lip color, which is why I bought this. It is $60 at sephora, so I expected better from it. Most of the shades I tried looked exactly the same on my lips. It also takes very long to get it to be opaque on your lips. I like the fact that you can mix colors and that these colors are all great for fall, but I would've liked there to actually be a difference one I put them on my lips. They do feel nice on and are not dry though. I feel like if you have lighter lips or just more experience/skill with lip palettes this would be good for you because personally, I'm not great at makeup (hence why I haven't found good lipstick colors yet). I was really hoping this would work out for me, but sadly I will be returning it.
Ashlyn A.
spring
This lip palette is AMAZING! I never wear lipsticks but this was nice it was smooth and creamy and stayed on all day and I loved that it was a more natural colors
Jo'Lynne P.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best palettes out there! Although it doesn't come with a lip brush, its a great palette. It has 2 shimmer shades that, when added, give a nice illuminating shine to the lips. They're very nice, neutral shades. Of course there's the classic red in there. Very nice on the lips, very moisturizing. I love it ❤️
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Eh. I love the colours, they're beautiful. You can get much better out there, for much cheaper. I think for the price you're paying, the fact that it doesn't even come with a lip brush is a little inconvenient. Not worth the price.
Crystal O.
Anchorage
I got this as a gift . It is hands down most beautiful palette I own. ! I never have to retouch ! I'm going to buy this once I run out. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. If you can afford it you should buy this
brittany f.
This is a gorgeous pallet! it has great many colors and it is velvet to the touch on your lips. great price and lasts long. i would recommend and it is a great brand and price!
Maria M.
Ducor, CA
Love the colors it works great it is also really pigmented the browns work great for an everyday makeup like whenever you don't wanna go so over the limit the browns look supper nice 😍
Chrisandra J.
Center Point
I love these earth tones on my eyes. I especially love to use this item in the winter months. These are beautiful bold colors.