Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Spf 35

Shop Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

This bb cream has been my fav product for many years! But Bobbi Brown has discontinued the product unforunately!! Does anyone have any suggestions on other products that are similar or better? I'm having a really hard time finding something to match my skin tone and to have a similar texture thats easy to apply!
How much coverage does this have?
I want to buy it, bb cream by Bobby brown 40ml color medium
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Spf 35!
Product Highlights
great product i love that it can be built from a light to more of a medium coverage. helped cover up old acne scars and made my skin very fresh looking.in reviews
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Spf 35 uploaded by Yessica N.
Review for: Natural
This multi-tasking formula perfects skin in five ways as it covers blemishes, evens skin tone, draws, moisturizes skin, instantly brightens dullness, helps reduce the appearance of dry lines, and defends skin against harmful UVA / UVB rays. Features and details • Evens out your complexion and covers blemishes. Combines spf 35 for sun protection and leaves skin with a matte, transparent finish.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Review for: Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35
I had bought this before at sephora, and love the product. good SPF, good coverage without being too thick
Gina S.
Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Spf 35 uploaded by Gina S.
This is my go-to bb cream whenever I want a lighter coverage. It blends super easily. And most importantly-SPF!
Alexis R.
Lomita, CA
Review for: Natural
I like this B.B. cream a lot. The only thing I don’t like about it is I never feel like it blends out perfectly. It can be a little patchy. I do like how luminous my skin looks with it on. The spf is great. I love wearing this to the pool.
Maham L.
Allentown, PA
Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Spf 35 uploaded by Maham L.
This BB Cream is absolutely amazing if you like a very natural and radiant complexion. It’s got buildable coverage, quite sheer and very soft. I like the dewy glow and the hydrating feel of it. It blends amazing and looks like your own skin, but better.
Yuliya B.
It was recommended to me but it has not been very moisturizing and has dried out my skin. It also did not have much coverage no matter how much I used.
Disha A.
Review for: Medium To Dark
Love love love love this product so much This brand is one of my favourite brand Their products are worth buying whether it is bb cream or lipsticks 😍
Samantha H.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Love love love my Bobbi brown bb cream. Absolutely amazing. Long lasting doesn't make you look orange. Covers up blemishes without caking your face. Has moisturizer built into it. And I would absolutely recommend it to everyone !!
Phuong B.
Knoxville, TN
It is light coverage, so you won't ever feel it there. However, it can dry out your skin after a couple hours
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
I love, love, love this BB cream. The package is very minimal and looks quite professional. It goes on nice and smooth (but the texture is a little thick), with amazing coverage. It also acts as SPF 35, helping to prevent damage. A setting powder will keep it from moving whatsoever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...