BY BOBBI BROWN #16 in BB Cream

Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35, 1.35 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

yujeidy r.
Miami, Florida
Great product ... just maybe not for oily skin. I used a powder foundation from CoverFX for a while and was ready to try something with more coverage but a lighter weight. I have oily skin, especially my T-zone, and when I went into Sephora I asked the consultant for something that would work for me. I asked specifically about the Bare Escentuals Tinting Hydrating Cream and she said it was a great product! I've been using it for several weeks now and the only thing I notice is that it makes my skin look shiny and sticky, presumably because of my oily complexion. I was mislead by the amount of coverage, but I'm not going to blame the brand for that.
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
The Bobbi Brown BB cream is the best one I have ever tried. I have compared it to quiet a few other brands and this one always comes out on top. I have oil issues in my T-zone and normal, acne prone skin everywhere else. I really like Bobbi Brown as a brand so when I saw they had a BB cream I knew it was going to be great. It does have a pinkish undertone, but I feel that on my skin it looks very brightening and youthful. It covers just enough and lets my skin show through with a light, build-able coverage. I wear it all the time and I bet you'd like it too! Maybe try a sample from Sephora?
Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am a bit of a makeup junkie, not often true to anyone product, but since finding this BB cream I have to say I have been pretty faithful to it. It lasts all day in the South Florida humidity on my combo skin. It has a fairly wide range of colors for a BB cream I wear the Fair and sometimes the medium when I am trying to look tan. I turned my best friend onto it as an african american woman sometimes has trouble finding a match and she's about to buy her second bottle in medium-deep. It also travels well and is hygienic in its tube. Lasts forever you only need a pea size amount.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Absolutely in love with this it gives my face so much more of a finished kinda look and does not smear I buy these for my friends all the time and for my sled obviously I couldn't miss out on this product and you definitely shouldn't either bc this is so amazing you will never regret this its pricey but every penny is worth it I've spent way to much money on bob creams that don't work and thank god I won't any longer bc I keno my money is worth this product!!!
Sara S.
I love BB creams because I'm a huge fan of the "no makeup" makeup look.. Bobbi brown has come out with this bb cream which I do like don't get me wrong... However, it is a bit pricey for what it actually is.. I feel that there are so many other alternatives to this product that there is no reason to spend as much as this product costs. I feel personally, that this product is equally good to my drug store bb creams, but not necessarily any better.
Kristy I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a light BB cream that gives you a surprisingly good amount of coverage while still looking very natural. It brightens up your face and leaves your skin looking healthy and youthful. My problem areas are redness around my cheeks and nose and this does a great job of neutralizing that. I also feel like it has some skincare benefits because my skin looks brighter and healthier even after taking it off at night. Love this product!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Too thick for me, I really wanted to love it but for the price it just wasn't at all what I wanted, which is a shame because I normally love Bobbie products. I definitely recommend that you try this on in a store and play with the different shades, outside, inside, at the office and see what shade works for you because just looking at swatches on the internet can get tricky, especially if you do not know how to identify your undertones.
Rikka I.
I just filmed a first impressions on this and will be posting it soon to my YouTube channel (rikkaizawa) in case anyone wants to see it physically being applied and how it works with other products. I have dry skin, redness, and acne. I feel it looks good, but does take a lil bit of work because it is thick. I think it looks relatively natural with medium/ light medium coverage depending if you use a brush or sponge.
I didn't enjoy this BB cream for me. I didn't think it was best for my brown complexion (melanin) ...and my areas of concern, under eye are. I do feel that it is easy to apply and use. It is lightweight and disappears into the skin flawlessly. I am not a repeat user for this particular BB cream by Bobbi Brown. I would recommend with insight into what I experienced with it.
Kailee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm hooked on this stuff. It's the only BB Cream that I have found that improves my complexion! I have very fair/sensitive skin, and up until I started using this liquid gold, I would break out often. Bobbi Brown BB Cream stopped the breakouts, made my skin glow, and doesn't feel oily at all! Other than Chantecaille (for full coverage) it's the only base I will use.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy this?
Nina D.
S Chesterfld, VA
How well does this product cover? Is it thick or thin?
hailey s.
I have very sensitive skin, ive been thinking about using this product, but I'm worried about my skin. IS this good for sensitive skin?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
How is this product for covering bags under your eyes?
Jenny P.
San Diego, CA
Can this product be used instead of a primer? Or is it best used on its own to avoid a caky look?