Add a Photo

By BOBBI BROWN
#974 in Lipstick
Free Standard Shipping on $65+ order.
A super-pigmented, eight-hour wear, creamy liquid lipstick in a squeezable tube. Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks that can feel uncomfortable, Art Stick Liquid Lip glides on easily, feels lightweight, and keeps your lips comfortably hydrated. It delivers semi-matte, full-coverage color that's creamy and lightweight, and it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This long-wearing formula stays color true for gorgeous all-day wear, and it's available in an array of nude, bright, and bold shades.
Photos (7)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

These have instantly become my new all time favorite liquid lipstick formula and color! That's saying a lot considering I've tried countless amounts of liquid lips. One they don't try down Matte, more of a creme finish but they are absolutely STUNNING! The color selection is great as well. My personal favorite is the shade Honey Bare. I literally can't get enough of it. I've worn it every second day for the past month and already ordered another one just for back up for whenever I run out of this one. I've also tried perfect nude and naked pink which are both beautiful colors as well. I want to buy every single color now that I like the formula as much as I do because I KNOW I will get so much use of them. I highly highly recommend trying them out they're awesome! Bobbi Brown nailed it on this product and I'm so happy I decided to try them out. Although the packaging isn't the best, it really wasn't as bad or as difficult as I imagined it to be. It's not hard to squeeze out at all, all I recommend is using a lip brush to blend it out after applied or your finger will work too. I prefer a brush though because of the little texture pattern on our fingertips! Go buy them, price is reasonable. Honey Bare is the BEST shade if you're a true nude girl, if you like pink nudes better try perfect nude! Or naked pink! Red girls, uber red..orange reds, hot tangerine it's freaking GORGEOUS!!, etc. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I will continue to use this and it will stay my holy grail until something better comes out! Would give this 10 stars if it was an option. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

I was really excited to get a deluxe sample of this in English Rose, supposedly a dusty mauve shade. Sadly, the color in the tube versus what actually shows on the lips are different. It settled as a dark pinky red, just like a popsicle stain. Not my fave color on me. They have many pretty colors in this lipstick range. Unfortunately, I'm also not a fan of the packaging. I thought it was a twist turn tube, but to my surprise, it is a squeeze tube. Kind of cheap looking, sadly. The applicator is "meh" as it doesn't allow me to create precise lines. It also doesn't spread the product evenly. This one definitely requires a mirror for application or touch ups. The formula, though, I love. I feel like it's a liquid lip that's soft and creamy but has staining power. Would pick up more if it wasn't for the packaging. Expected more from Bobbi Brown.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX

I am indifferent about this product. The color I have, English Rose, is a beautiful deep pink, mauve and color. You really only need a little but of product as it is highly pigmented. I'm not a fan of the applicator. You have to squeeze out the product, but it's on plastic so it smears very easily and can get messy. I'd recommend applying with your finger or lip brush. It's not very long lasting, but I have noticed it slightly tints my lips.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ

I received a free sample of this product in English Rose with a code from a Sephora order.

The pointed applicator allows for precision and it is fun to use--you squeeze the tube, so you can control how much or how little you use. With doe foot applicators it always seems like there is product left at the bottom of the tube! It was very comfortable and had minimal transference for a lipstick of its texture.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY

Love! I received this with a purchase from Sephora in the shade English Rose and I'm in love! I love that the tube is squeezable and it goes on smoothly. The color seems to last and dries matte. I will definitely be keeping this one in my purse. Since the tube is squeezable I do wonder if there will be wasted product when the tube is close to empty.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was SO confused by the packaging until I realized I had to squeeze the tube to get product. I love having control of the amount of product and it glides on so well. Very pigmented and long-lasting. So many beautiful shades and the slanted tip is perfect for application !
Soli R.
Soli R.
Monrovia, CA

Absolutely in love with this formula! Long lasting, pigmented, and comfy to wear! Also, smells like freshments! It is easy to apply and you only need a small amount!! I like to dab it onto my lips with my finger. Check out my pic of my top three faves!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I got a sample of this from Sephora with an order, and I have mixed thoughts on it. GORGEOUS color, strange applicator, and it didn't last long at all. Because of the thick formula and applicator it made it difficult to put on the lips evenly.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR

Bobbi Brown makes really great products but I am not thrilled with this one. I have the English Rose and really love the color and the formula. I just don't like that it is a squeeze tube. It makes application really difficult.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Bronx

I am a Bobbi Brown fan so when they launched liquid lips, I had to try them. While I liked the colors, I found it hard to apply. The amounts you squeezed out was either too little or too much. I returned it.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Looking for reviews of this product. Does it dry out lips? Is it long wearing? Please let me know!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Looks great on your package. How is pigmentation?
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA

Looking forward to buy one, does Macy store sells it?

Join Now