15 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

A super-pigmented, eight-hour wear, creamy liquid lipstick in a squeezable tube. Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks that can feel uncomfortable, Art Stick Liquid Lip glides on easily, feels lightweight, and keeps your lips comfortably hydrated. It delivers semi-matte, full-coverage color that's creamy and lightweight, and it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This long-wearing formula stays color true for gorgeous all-day wear, and it's available in an array of nude, bright, and bold shades. see more...

• Looks great on your package. How is pigmentation?3 Answers
  • Looking for reviews of this product. Does it dry out lips? Is it lo...3 Answers
  • Looking forward to buy one, does Macy store sells it?1 Answers
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
These have instantly become my new all time favorite liquid lipstick formula and color! That's saying a lot considering I've tried countless amounts of liquid lips. One they don't try down Matte, more of a creme finish but they are absolutely STUNNING! The color selection is great as well. My personal favorite is the shade Honey Bare. I literally can't get enough of it. I've worn it every second day for the past month and already ordered another one just for back up for whenever I run out of this one. I've also tried perfect nude and naked pink which are both beautiful colors as well. I want to buy every single color now that I like the formula as much as I do because I KNOW I will get so much use of them. I highly highly recommend trying them out they're awesome! Bobbi Brown nailed it on this product and I'm so happy I decided to try them out. Although the packaging isn't the best, it really wasn't as bad or as difficult as I imagined it to be. It's not hard to squeeze out at all, all I recommend is using a lip brush to blend it out after applied or your finger will work too. I prefer a brush though because of the little texture pattern on our fingertips! Go buy them, price is reasonable. Honey Bare is the BEST shade if you're a true nude girl, if you like pink nudes better try perfect nude! Or naked pink! Red girls, uber red..orange reds, hot tangerine it's freaking GORGEOUS!!, etc. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I will continue to use this and it will stay my holy grail until something better comes out! Would give this 10 stars if it was an option. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I was really excited to get a deluxe sample of this in English Rose, supposedly a dusty mauve shade. Sadly, the color in the tube versus what actually shows on the lips are different. It settled as a dark pinky red, just like a popsicle stain. Not my fave color on me. They have many pretty colors in this lipstick range. Unfortunately, I'm also not a fan of the packaging. I thought it was a twist turn tube, but to my surprise, it is a squeeze tube. Kind of cheap looking, sadly. The applicator is "meh" as it doesn't allow me to create precise lines. It also doesn't spread the product evenly. This one definitely requires a mirror for application or touch ups. The formula, though, I love. I feel like it's a liquid lip that's soft and creamy but has staining power. Would pick up more if it wasn't for the packaging. Expected more from Bobbi Brown.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Hot Tangerine
Firstly, this really shouldn't be called a "Liquid lip", applying that it dries down, is matte, is stay-proof, or long wearing. It's more like a liquified lipstick, like the Too Faced ones. I bought this in the color Hot Tangerine. I LOVE the color. Love it, and I really enjoy the finish of the lipstick as well. The applicator is complete BS. You have to squeeze out so much product because the application doesn't hold any, and it's really not good for getting around the contours of your mouth. I had to apply with a brush. It's more of a glossy, creme finish; I didn't hate it. But after a couple of hours it gets all goopy and stringy around the inner rim of the lips, not cute. It also ended up all over my teeth at one point, also not cute. I will probably end up returning. I gave two stars because I did love the color and finish, but there are too many negatives.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Review for: Honey Bare, Rich Red, Vintage Pink, English Rose
The formula of this product is one of my favorites. The colors I have work really well with my skin tone too, which is something I struggle to find as things that are too bright/light often make me look like a clown with my somewhat tan asian skin.
The formula is so soft and creamy and completely matte if you use the right amount of product (apply it thinly!). I sometimes like to layer it over or under glosses to make my lips shiny instead and it works great that way too~ IT doesn't accentuate cracks in my lips, which is the thing I hate most about matte lip products.
The only reason why I knocked down a point is because of the applicator. I don't hate it, it just gets a little messy.
Susie B.
Susie B.
I wanted to give this 3.6 stars. I liked this lipstick but I wasn't wowed by it. I have some others that are definitely HG.

CONS: Weird packaging. You have to squeeze it like toothpaste to get the product out. I thought it had a weird applicator. If you are looking for precise application move on to another product. It didn't apply like I wanted it to. It feels like that packing and applicator should be for a lip gloss not a liquid lipstick. It was not long lasting.

PROS: Pretty colors, high pigmentation, non-drying, pleasant smelling, moisturizing!
B C.
B C.
This is a true liquid lipstick. It's malleable enough to glide on smoothly and pigmented enough that one coat is all you need for an opaque coverage of the lips. I like the idea of warming up the lipstick within a squishy tube and pushing it through a small hole for easier application but in practice it's not so great. The slanted tip while nice only makes it easier for the lipstick once pushed out to smush all over the place and end up looking like you made out with your lipstick rather than tried to apply it. It's easy enough to fix it even when the bolder colors stray, although that takes a lot more patience. The formula itself is great, although not unique and the colors are beautiful yet wearable.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
I received a free sample of this product in English Rose with a code from a Sephora order.

The pointed applicator allows for precision and it is fun to use--you squeeze the tube, so you can control how much or how little you use. With doe foot applicators it always seems like there is product left at the bottom of the tube! It was very comfortable and had minimal transference for a lipstick of its texture.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I am indifferent about this product. The color I have, English Rose, is a beautiful deep pink, mauve and color. You really only need a little but of product as it is highly pigmented. I'm not a fan of the applicator. You have to squeeze out the product, but it's on plastic so it smears very easily and can get messy. I'd recommend applying with your finger or lip brush. It's not very long lasting, but I have noticed it slightly tints my lips.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Love! I received this with a purchase from Sephora in the shade English Rose and I'm in love! I love that the tube is squeezable and it goes on smoothly. The color seems to last and dries matte. I will definitely be keeping this one in my purse. Since the tube is squeezable I do wonder if there will be wasted product when the tube is close to empty.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
Review for: Plum Noir
This color is incredible!! It's a plum that's also very red. I bought it at sephora and it exceeded my expectations. You can wear this many different ways and create different looks. If you wear a little, it looks like a lip stain and looks great with minimal makeup, but if you wear a full lip, it looks so glam and luxurious.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Looking for reviews of this product. Does it dry out lips? Is it long wearing? Please let me know!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Looks great on your package. How is pigmentation?
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Looking forward to buy one, does Macy store sells it?