BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Bobbi Brown's super-pigmented, squeezable liquid lipstick. Delivers semi-matte, full-coverage color that’s creamy, moisturizing and lightweight. Plus, the long-wearing formula stays color true for gorgeous all day wear. Available in 16 nude, bright and bold shades.

Why It's Different:

Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks that can feel uncomfortable, Art Stick Liquid Lip glides on easily, feels lightweight and keeps lips comfortably moisturized.

How To Use:

Squeeze as you apply, starting on bottom lip. Blot lips together, then apply on top lip. Layer to fill in any gaps.

• Looks great on your package. How is pigmentation?3 Answers
  • Looking for reviews of this product. Does it dry out lips? Is it ...3 Answers
  • Looking forward to buy one, does Macy store sells it?1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip
  • "These liquid lipsticks are amazing, I love the packaging I love how you squeeze out the amount of product you want and the formula is amazing. These liquid lipsticks are opaque, not sticky, not drying. I got most of the Colors already but I will be purchasing them all I love them so much." in 9 reviews
  • "I love these lipsticks, since they went on sale I have already bought 4 different shades. Are easy to apply, creamy to apply and quickly dry and last for hours. I just need retouch over it once in the middle of the day. Are comfortable on the lip. And the packaging is comfortable and hygienic to carry in the bag. Of the 4 tones that I have my favorite is azalea and uber red, for comfort in the lip, duration and how vibrant the tones. The hot tangerine is the one that most dry my lip. And the rich red is a color that hasnt got something special." in 4 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with this formula! Long lasting, pigmented, and comfy to wear! Also, smells like freshments! It is easy to apply and you only need a small amount!! I like to dab it onto my lips with my finger. Check out my pic of my top three faves!" in 4 reviews
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: English Rose more...
Nice creamy lip color. Very comfortable, not too thick & stays put for hours. More subtle than a regular lipstick & very convenient. I can honestly say I am addicted to this product. I have several sticks everywhere - bathrooms, purses, gym bag, etc. I can not live without the Rose Brown. It's perfect for everyday wear to give a pop of natural color and I can build it for a deeper look for the evenings. It's also tasteless, greaseless, and has no odor.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
These have instantly become my new all time favorite liquid lipstick formula and color! That's saying a lot considering I've tried countless amounts of liquid lips. One they don't try down Matte, more of a creme finish but they are absolutely STUNNING! The color selection is great as well. My personal favorite is the shade Honey Bare. I literally can't get enough of it. I've worn it every second day for the past month and already ordered another one just for back up for whenever I run out of this one. I've also tried perfect nude and naked pink which are both beautiful colors as well. I want to buy every single color now that I like the formula as much as I do because I KNOW I will get so much use of them. I highly highly recommend trying them out they're awesome! Bobbi Brown nailed it on this product and I'm so happy I decided to try them out. Although the packaging isn't the best, it really wasn't as bad or as difficult as I imagined it to be. It's not hard to squeeze out at all, all I recommend is using a lip brush to blend it out after applied or your finger will work too. I prefer a brush though because of the little texture pattern on our fingertips! Go buy them, price is reasonable. Honey Bare is the BEST shade if you're a true nude girl, if you like pink nudes better try perfect nude! Or naked pink! Red girls, uber red..orange reds, hot tangerine it's freaking GORGEOUS!!, etc. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I will continue to use this and it will stay my holy grail until something better comes out! Would give this 10 stars if it was an option. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Beautiful pigments, and like how it looks matte but is not drying. I'm wearing English Rose in the picture (no filter). What I don't like is that is not that long-wearing.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
The applicator is a big disappointment. That said this is the only negative thing I can claim I have encountered with this product. It’s a rich gel like gloss that has an amazing amount of pigmentation and is long lasting.
Natalie L.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Love the smell and texture of this lipstick and there is a wide range in colors. They do not last long but a little goes a long way and the applicator is unique.
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
Review for: Hot Tangerine more...
Firstly, this really shouldn't be called a "Liquid lip", applying that it dries down, is matte, is stay-proof, or long wearing. It's more like a liquified lipstick, like the Too Faced ones. I bought this in the color Hot Tangerine. I LOVE the color. Love it, and I really enjoy the finish of the lipstick as well. The applicator is complete BS. You have to squeeze out so much product because the application doesn't hold any, and it's really not good for getting around the contours of your mouth. I had to apply with a brush. It's more of a glossy, creme finish; I didn't hate it. But after a couple of hours it gets all goopy and stringy around the inner rim of the lips, not cute. It also ended up all over my teeth at one point, also not cute. I will probably end up returning. I gave two stars because I did love the color and finish, but there are too many negatives.
Denise S.
Review for: Honey Bare, Rich Red, Vintage Pink, English Rose more...
The formula of this product is one of my favorites. The colors I have work really well with my skin tone too, which is something I struggle to find as things that are too bright/light often make me look like a clown with my somewhat tan asian skin.
The formula is so soft and creamy and completely matte if you use the right amount of product (apply it thinly!). I sometimes like to layer it over or under glosses to make my lips shiny instead and it works great that way too~ IT doesn't accentuate cracks in my lips, which is the thing I hate most about matte lip products.
The only reason why I knocked down a point is because of the applicator. I don't hate it, it just gets a little messy.
Susie B.
I wanted to give this 3.6 stars. I liked this lipstick but I wasn't wowed by it. I have some others that are definitely HG.

CONS: Weird packaging. You have to squeeze it like toothpaste to get the product out. I thought it had a weird applicator. If you are looking for precise application move on to another product. It didn't apply like I wanted it to. It feels like that packing and applicator should be for a lip gloss not a liquid lipstick. It was not long lasting.

PROS: Pretty colors, high pigmentation, non-drying, pleasant smelling, moisturizing!
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip Uber Red more...
I love these art sticks!  They go on creamy like a lipstick, but have a velvety/matte finish.  Because they aren't a traditional lipstick, you don't have to use a liner with them if you don't want to.  And because of the matte look and feel, it seems to have more longevity on the lips versus a normal creamy/shiny lipstick does.  I wouldn't say you can eat and not have to touch up, but it will for sure still be on a bit depending on what you eat.  I have a couple and will re-purchase when they are gone.
B C.
This is a true liquid lipstick. It's malleable enough to glide on smoothly and pigmented enough that one coat is all you need for an opaque coverage of the lips. I like the idea of warming up the lipstick within a squishy tube and pushing it through a small hole for easier application but in practice it's not so great. The slanted tip while nice only makes it easier for the lipstick once pushed out to smush all over the place and end up looking like you made out with your lipstick rather than tried to apply it. It's easy enough to fix it even when the bolder colors stray, although that takes a lot more patience. The formula itself is great, although not unique and the colors are beautiful yet wearable.
Lindsay K.
Looking for reviews of this product. Does it dry out lips? Is it long wearing? Please let me know!
Valentina B.
Looks great on your package. How is pigmentation?
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Looking forward to buy one, does Macy store sells it?