Add a Photo

By BOBBI BROWN
A super-pigmented, eight-hour wear, creamy liquid lipstick in a squeezable tube. Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks that can feel uncomfortable, Art Stick Liquid Lip glides on easily, feels lightweight, and keeps your lips comfortably hydrated. It delivers semi-matte, full-coverage color that's creamy and lightweight, and it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This long-wearing formula stays color true for gorgeous all-day wear, and it's available in an array of nude, bright, and bold shades.
Photos (4)
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ

I received a free sample of this product in English Rose with a code from a Sephora order.

The pointed applicator allows for precision and it is fun to use--you squeeze the tube, so you can control how much or how little you use. With doe foot applicators it always seems like there is product left at the bottom of the tube! It was very comfortable and had minimal transference for a lipstick of its texture.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY

Love! I received this with a purchase from Sephora in the shade English Rose and I'm in love! I love that the tube is squeezable and it goes on smoothly. The color seems to last and dries matte. I will definitely be keeping this one in my purse. Since the tube is squeezable I do wonder if there will be wasted product when the tube is close to empty.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS

The pigmentation was pretty good, but it applied very patchy. I also did not like the squeeze applicator and felt that too much product came out at once. It feels nice on the lips but is not long wearing at all. The shade range is nice, but there are much better brands out there for the same price or less.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was SO confused by the packaging until I realized I had to squeeze the tube to get product. I love having control of the amount of product and it glides on so well. Very pigmented and long-lasting. So many beautiful shades and the slanted tip is perfect for application !
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I got a sample of this from Sephora with an order, and I have mixed thoughts on it. GORGEOUS color, strange applicator, and it didn't last long at all. Because of the thick formula and applicator it made it difficult to put on the lips evenly.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR

Bobbi Brown makes really great products but I am not thrilled with this one. I have the English Rose and really love the color and the formula. I just don't like that it is a squeeze tube. It makes application really difficult.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Looking for reviews of this product. Does it dry out lips? Is it long wearing? Please let me know!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Looks great on your package. How is pigmentation?
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA

Looking forward to buy one, does Macy store sells it?

Join Now