BY BOBBI BROWN #51 in Lip Liner

WHAT IT IS:

Bold color that packs a one-two punch. This chunky pencil gives you lipstick and liner in one, comfortable wear and a creamy matte finish. Comes with a sharpener to keep the point perfect.
Cherrywood awarded "Beauty Reader's Choice" in Essence Magazine (Oct. 2014).
Featured in Vanidades
Beauty Awards (July 2014).

WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:

Formulated with Shea Butter and emollients, Art Stick has a creamy texture and a featherweight feel—for comfortable wear that lasts hours.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Myristyl Myristate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Cetyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 21 (Ci 45380)]

• I have been looking for a New eyeliner, there is other co...1 Answers
  • Does this look like a lip matte lipstick at all 1 Answers
  • Is it too expensive for the quality?1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Art Stick Lip Liner
  • "This is a must have. It's soft and creamy so what more could you want. It also comes with a sharpener. They come in a wide variety of colours. I only got one in Shade 4: Electric Pink. The lipstick is quite expensive though. Each art stick costs£19.50 each which is quite a downer but I guess it is worth the money. What I love about this lip crayon is that it doesn't feel sticky or tacky. It's very subtle too. I also love it because it's very moisturizing too and feels like a lip balm. Also this lip crayon is very pigmented and is a matte. So anyway girlies, would you buy it? " in 18 reviews
Brianne Y.
Oyster Bay, NY
Review for: Art Stick Pencil, Bare - Bobbi Brown more...
Absolutely in love with this color! I have small lips and have never found a lipstick that worked for me but this is perfect for beginners! Gives your lips a nice color without seeming overly dramatic. Stays on all day without getting caked!
Marilee A.
OMG, just bought this today and let me just say it was love at first sight. I have a hard time finding a lip color that i will love and will last me all day, but let me just say this here does the trick. So worth investing. I will be buying 2 more of these because i just love it. The color is amazing i am towards the tan side and i was skeptical on how i would look but wow, nothing to worry about. I loved it very mucb.
Joanna C.
I purchased brown rose from Nordstrom and I love it ! The packaging is really nice and not to mention the formula is so smooth it's easy to apply. I typically apply on my lips one time and it stays all day I highly recommend you pick one up and try them. You won't regret buying I know I will be picking more of these beauties up.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I have this in almost every color! I used to never wear lip color until I discovered this product. It is a game changer. It is easiest to us when sharp so make sure to keep the sharpener. (I missed it in the package on my first one so watch out!) Overall an amazing product every girl should have.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Art Stick, shade=Cassis more...
I have the art sticks in almost every color but this was my first and is still my favorite. It's $28 and worth every penny! It comes with a free sharpener and do not lose this! Whichever color you get you won't regret it!!
Kristy S.
Marietta, GA
I am in love with this product! It has great staying power! I love that it also comes with it's own sharpener. I purchased the color pink brown and am obsessed! I would absolutely purchase this product again! I can't wait to try some additional shades.
Kayla S.
Love this! It goes on easily and stays on all day! I usually have to put gloss over it though because after a while my lips get dry, but other than that it's perfect. (My lips are usually dry even without lipstick) It's easy to apply and is definitely worth the buy. I would purchase again.
Chloe N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far the best lip crayon I've ever used. I am a pale redhead and I bought it in bare, which as far as I'm concerned is the best nude color for my complexion out there. It's annoying that you need a custom sharpener, but it comes with it, so who cares?
Carly O.
Vernon Hills, IL
I love these art sticks! They are basically the only lipstick I wear. I have the Rose Brown, a red, and a pink. It goes on like chapstick, but sometimes if I put too much on my lips start to tingle. It's worth the purchase - you won't be disappointed! Rose brown is my favorite and I wear it mostly for dressier occasions as it's so dark on me.
Megan V.
Denver, CO
I have this art stick in every color (not from the Hot Collection) and am obsessed! Lines are so clean since it acts as a lip liner and lipstick...I absolutely love it! Smooth application and really stays on a long time! The rosy brown color is my personal favorite!
Megan V.
Denver, CO
How do ladies like the hot collection? I'm not big on BRIGHT colors, more of a neutral tone wearer (makeup and clothes!) but sometimes it's fun to wear something bold for a night out! Any suggestions for the best color to try?
zoe o.
Is it too expensive for the quality?
Lydia P.
Barling, AR
Does this look like a lip matte lipstick at all
Ariana R.
Lima
I have been looking for a New eyeliner, there is other colors?