BY BOBBI BROWN #51 in Lip Liner

WHAT IT IS:

Bold color that packs a one-two punch. This chunky pencil gives you lipstick and liner in one, comfortable wear and a creamy matte finish. Comes with a sharpener to keep the point perfect.
Cherrywood awarded "Beauty Reader's Choice" in Essence Magazine (Oct. 2014).
Featured in Vanidades
Beauty Awards (July 2014).

WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:

Formulated with Shea Butter and emollients, Art Stick has a creamy texture and a featherweight feel—for comfortable wear that lasts hours.

• I have been looking for a New eyeliner, there is other co...1 Answers
  • Does this look like a lip matte lipstick at all 1 Answers
  • Is it too expensive for the quality?1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Art Stick Lip Liner
  • "This is a must have. It's soft and creamy so what more could you want. It also comes with a sharpener. They come in a wide variety of colours. I only got one in Shade 4: Electric Pink. The lipstick is quite expensive though. Each art stick costs£19.50 each which is quite a downer but I guess it is worth the money. What I love about this lip crayon is that it doesn't feel sticky or tacky. It's very subtle too. I also love it because it's very moisturizing too and feels like a lip balm. Also this lip crayon is very pigmented and is a matte. So anyway girlies, would you buy it? " in 18 reviews
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really love Bobby Brown's stick are in the color Barry I feel like these very colors are great for my medium skin complexion and last long and stay on all day the only downfall that I feel that it's a chocky but I'm not sure if it's the formula or just a bad batch other than that I enjoyed it very much.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
Review for: Art Stick Crayon Rouge Harlow Red 7 more...
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Alicia C.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Art Stick 5 Dusty Pink more...
I’ve tried a lot of similar products from other companies, and this is by far my favorite. The color is great because I love this type of pink, but it is really the product itself that I love so much. It applies so smoothly and evenly. The color lasts for much longer than other art sticks I’ve tried, and I like that it doesn’t look uneven as it wears away. Highly recommend!!
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I have this in rose brown. I love it! Sometimes I use it as a liner and other times a lipstick. Apparently you can use it for like anything! I picked mine up at a Von Maur and it came with a little sharpener for it. Would definitely recommend!
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am in love with these Art Sticks! They apply so beautifully and are so comfortable to wear. Although they aren't transfer proof the lasting power they have is phenomenal! I can't wait to add more to my collection!
Michelle M.
Review for: Art Stick Pencil, Rich Nude - Bobbi Brown more...
This is an amazing eye pencil. It is so easy to use and has a perfect sized tip for a smooth application. There are several shades to choose from, and it is a very affordable product. I would recommend giving it a try. I will definitely purchase again in the future. I was very happy with this product.
Erica J.
Review for: Electric Pink more...
I love these Art Sticks! They are gigantic and thankfully come with a sharpener to match. I'm able to get a very precise line so not liner is needed. The best part it the pigment and longevity. You only need one swipe and you're done.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bobbi Brown Art Stick - Electric Coral more...
The Bobbi Brown Art Stick in "Electric Coral" is a perfect spring and summer color. Although my fave color is Coral I wear this all year long. It's easy to apply and is long lasting. I don't have to worry about it smudging and I would def recommend to all of my clients, family, and friends.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Art Stick Pencil, Brown Berry - Bobbi Brown more...
The pencil stick is nice and creamy and will compliment your lipstick or lip gloss superbly. This was my firs time using it and it was a easy application and good value. Of course it cost a little more than drugstore pencils but its worth it. I would buy it again.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this stick. I never had a bright color and was afraid to look like a clown. Well I was wrong, this lipstick changed my mentality, and although is pricey, it will last a long time. Perfect for spring and summertime.
Megan V.
Denver, CO
How do ladies like the hot collection? I'm not big on BRIGHT colors, more of a neutral tone wearer (makeup and clothes!) but sometimes it's fun to wear something bold for a night out! Any suggestions for the best color to try?
zoe o.
Is it too expensive for the quality?
Lydia P.
Barling, AR
Does this look like a lip matte lipstick at all
Ariana R.
Lima
I have been looking for a New eyeliner, there is other colors?