Bobbi Brown Art Stick

Shop Bobbi Brown Art Stick. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this worth the price? What differentiates it from a standard lip pencil?
What is your favorite color? What was your first color? How many do you have?
Is this your Holy Grail “HG” lipstick?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Art Stick!
Product Highlights
This is a must have. It's soft and creamy so what more could you want. It also comes with a sharpener. They come in a wide variety of colours. I only got one in Shade 4: Electric Pink. The lipstick is quite expensive though. Each art stick costs£19.50 each which is quite a downer but I guess it is worth the money. What I love about this lip crayon is that it doesn't feel sticky or tacky. It's very subtle too. I also love it because it's very moisturizing too and feels like a lip balm. Also this lip crayon is very pigmented and is a matte. So anyway girlies, would you buy it? in reviews
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Bobbi Brown Art Stick uploaded by audrey N.
Review for: Harlow Red
It's lipstick day and this in Harlow Red is one of my favorites. So sad this particular shade has been discontinued as this really just gives me the most gorgeous pop of color. Lipliner and lipstick in one? For your purse, travel, on the go, you really don't need more than this. Doesn't dry out lips and long-lasting. Not transfer-free sadly so I wasn't able to wear this during the pandemic though.
camila A.
Sylmar, CA
Bobbi Brown Art Stick uploaded by camila A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Dusty Pink
I Love this crayon art stick! The color is beautiful! It goes on so smoothly! The price is great! Bobbi Brown Art Stick - It is the perfect shade of pink! I love that it comes with a sharpener!
Brianne Y.
Oyster bay, NY
Bobbi Brown Art Stick uploaded by Brianne Y.
Absolutely in love with this color! I have small lips and have never found a lipstick that worked for me but this is perfect for beginners! Gives your lips a nice color without seeming overly dramatic. Stays on all day without getting caked!
susi H.
Review for: Harlow Red
This bobbi brown lip liner is Gorgeous, creamy matte, Soft moist long lasting this chubby pencil is medium size little bit pricey for a lip liner but the color is fantastic. 💄
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
1,490 reviews
I love this little by little will complete my collection. And it comes with an easy big sharpener too
Nicholas T.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Be artistic. Go wild with it! Super neutral and flattering for different skin tones. Stays on for hours. Great on lips or use it as a blush!
Esther N.
Escondido, CA
Bobbi Brown Art Stick uploaded by Esther N.
Bobbi Brown Art Stick uploaded by Esther N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Brown Berry
This is the best lipstick in a pencil form...i really love it the pointy side makes a nice line around the lips and the fat part covers all your lips... i am medium skin tone and this is the perfect nude color...i would buy all colors but im only into nudes...when it arrived it also came with the sharpener...since its a very fat pencil...😊 i really would recommend this one...it feels soft on the lips
norma L.
Ocoee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rose Brown
It is an excellent product I love it very much I recommend it 100% that from being fascinated with this product it has very good results
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I have the art sticks in almost every color but this was my first and is still my favorite. It's $28 and worth every penny! It comes with a free sharpener and do not lose this! Whichever color you get you won't regret it!!
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Bobbi Brown Art Stick uploaded by Ketaki D.
Love this matte orange fat lipstick😃. It is certainly matte and not creamy or hydrating by any means. If you hate dry matte lip pencils I would suggest to use a lip balm before using this art stick. Also this artstick comes with a sharpener and don't misplace it because made specific to these art sticks. I love the color and don't have anything close to this shade in my collection. Since its matte it stays put for hours but it does transfer. I m certainly planning to buy more shades in this collection 😄
Ask a question to the Influenster community...