Bobbi Brown Angled Face Brush

Shop Bobbi Brown Angled Face Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Can you use this on dry skin?
Is it good for contouring
Does anyone else just love this brush?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Angled Face Brush!
Jessica  C.
Newaygo, MI
This is an overall decent brush. I found it to be comparable to Morphe’s version. It’s a full brush that works well for blush and bronzer application. It could have been a bit softer though. The bristles seemed to be a bit rough for my taste.
Carrie G.
Plymouth, MI
I use this brush for my blush and also to highlight. I’ve had it for years and it washes great. Bobbi Brown
Lauren  K.
Eaton, NY
Quality is great, very soft. Price is too expensive. You can find similar brushes for less money
Rosalinda C.
Lakewood
Bobbi Brown is one of the highest quality makeup and skin brands in the world. The makeup and skin products are gentle on all skin types and used to help bring out your natural beauty instead of changing it. I would buy this brand, Sand & Sky and Ahava for the rest of my life if possible.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
I was hesitant to keep because of the price and the size of the brush. The brush isn't a "full" size brush, and looks like a mini brush compared to my Marc Jacobs and Mac brushes, but after using it a few times, it's AMAZING! Very soft and works wonderful. I use it with the Laura Mercier loose powder and it's the best brush I've found for that. The size is actually a wonderful thing now because it fits perfectly in my to-go makeup bag for work.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great brush for precision application of highlighting and bronzing powders. The head of the brush is small enough to fit into the contours of the cheek bone, and still fluffy enough to blend out product. -1 star because the hair is white, and once you use it, it'll never be white again.
Gabriella D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this angled face brush. I use it to apply my highlighter and bronzer in the exact area of the face that I want it.
Salma E.
Stroudsburg, PA
These brushes work soooo well!! They have soft heads and blend out my makeup so nicely and evenly without leaving and cakey or oily texture. I love this product and would totally recommend buying it
Alyssa B.
I use this one everyday and it’s one of my favorite brushes in the kit! Great for contouring!
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
Es mi marca favorita en Maquillaje tiene buena pigmentacion, las brochas son muy burnas y te puede durar todo el dia, lo recomiendo son muy bueno y bonitos y gran varidad de todo.