BOBBI BROWN Angle Eye Shadow Brush uploaded by Cynthia P.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Perfect for contouring and smudging—this rounded, angled brush makes it easy to apply shadow in the corner, in the crease and all over the eye lid.

• I want to try this brush, how this performs?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? How is it?2 Answers
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Another Bobbi Brown brush I bought and this didn't have the softest bristles either. As much as I wanted to love this line of brushes my eyes just didn't like them. This was an okay angled eyeshadow brush, but it didn't do the best job with blending perfectly. Not very impressed :(
Kaylee L.
Love this, perfect for placing color in my cream & angling shadow outward for a catlike smokey effect! Super soft, durable and made well! Hairs never fall out & keeps its shape after washing! Highly recommend this brush for all makeup lovers
Natalie O.
Arlington, TX
One of the first brushes I've ever owned. This brush is great shedding is to a minimum. Easy to use I would recommend this to who ever is looking for a great eyeshadow brush.
Ella A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Good but pass.This brush is good at adding definition and building up color but i feel like there are cheaper versions with the same results.
april c.
I really enjoy this product in my bag love how it let's me apply my eyeshadow perfect a little expensive but it's lasted me a good while
Cynthia P.
Newnan, GA
This angle eye shadow brush is PERFECT for getting into the inner crease of my eyelid for that perfect highlight !!
roxana l.
Sutherlin , OR
I like this brush its one of my favorite brushes!!! It performs well. I recommend this brush to everyone.
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
Fantastic brush for sharing your crease. Doesn't shed. High quality. Lasts forever. Washes well.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
Since the brush is angled, I love that it also gives a lot of precision when you try to apply eyeshadow around your inner corners.
Nikki S.
Evansville, IN
Has anyone tried this product? How is it?
Sara L.
I want to try this brush, how this performs?