BOBBI BROWN 4-pan Palette uploaded by Maggie R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

An empty, mirrored palette designed to be custom-filled with three of your favorite Eye Shadow and Blush shades. Ideal
for at home or on the go.

Who it's for:

Allows a woman to create her own makeup looks with a customized makeup palette featuring shades that are just right for her.

How to Use:

Building your customized palette is easy: Simply choose the individual shades of Eye Shadow and Blush that you want, pop them out of their individual compacts, then insert them into the 4-pan palette.

Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Bobbi browns empty palettes. They are comparable to my z palettes, I bought this at the Bobbi Brown Counter in the mall. I filled it up with my favorite colors for hazel eyes. I have bought multiple of these empty palettes. I would recommend these palettes to makeup lovers who like to make their own palettes with their own colors in it! Customizable just for you!
Tery A.
boston, MA
Love this I can add my shadows or blushes or both. It is very affordable about 6-10$. I got it at my Lord and Taylor counter. It lasts a great while. It's fits in my makeup bag. I would recommend this to anyone who have multiple shadows or blushes.
Alexii✨ K.
Long Branch, NJ
I love the idea of how you can pop out the colors and change them around according to your preference and what you feel like wearing on that day. There are other brands with he similar idea but you would have to buy product to put in the palette.
Jensen C.
Dover, PA
PALLETTE is very cheap, wouldn't buy to hold any shadows. Breaks very easily
Victoria S.
Edmonton
This product is amazing.  I am fair skinned, with a lot of wrinkles.  So this product help me tremendously to give me the coverage that I needed, without highlighting my wrinkles.   Nice packaging, the price is comparable to other products.  Very pleased!!!!
Anna G.
Moscow, Moscow
I purchased several Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and blush and was very happy to buy this palette to store all of them! I absolutely love the idea because I don't like the usual palettes - lots of unuseful colors. And this one is the answer! Pick up colors which you like and build your own